2018 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2018 Expedition Ford
Shop the 2018 Expedition Ford
2.3

Worst new car I have ever had

It seems Ford really rushed this model out. I have had it for three years 50k miles and have had it in for service at least ten times for repairs and I'm still not done. It seems the warranty doesn't cover much. And the additional warrenty (Platinum) covers less. We have had engine problems, seat problems (still exist) wheel well liners that have fallen apart (Still and issue) $600 to replace the rear pair. OMG. Two light assemblies that have leaked. Third brake light leaks. windshield washer system leaks, and we keep getting told there is no leak but every time we get it back we have a quart of blue fluid on our garage floor (still and issue). Bottom line don't buy this vehicle unless you enjoy sitting in a ford service department waiting room.

Ford got the large SUV right!!

This is the 5th Expedition that I have owned over the years. This current generation is a fantastic vehicle which checks all of the boxes. The interior is terrific with plenty of room and comfort, even in the third row for adults.

Fun to own

Love it has all the room I need I am 6feet 5 inch's tall works for me. Handles well and good gas mileage for a big car

Love this family SUV

This car was a huge upgrade from my 2008 Toyota Sequoia. It fit all my needs, and beat out the Chevy Tahoe I also test drove. The interior room, especially 3rd row leg room is the best of any large SUV I test drove. An adult can sit fairly comfortably in the 3rd row. Cargo space is generous as well, even with all seats in use. I love that this car came with an option for captains chairs in the 2nd row, which makes passenger loading of kids and dogs super easy and flexible. The interior bells and whistles in the Platinum edition are also top notch. Beautiful, comfortable seats, user-friendly controls and plenty of nice safety features throughout. Drive is comfortable and not too truck-like for this mom. Overall, thoroughly pleased with my purchase so far.

3.1

Would be better if dealership fixed repairs before

Just what my family needed, more space and comfort. Hope to have it for many years to come if it lasts and lasts. Very roomy

Great driving experience

Great drive with plenty of power. Some concern due to a transmission repair at 15,000 miles and the front shocks failed at 18,000 miles. Also I have a pending repair dealing with a clicking sound when the car turns, stops or accelerates. This is coming from a structure problem in the floor pan.

Roomy, comfortable, powerful

Love the size of the car, it's attractive, and has great power for a V6, especially for the size. Great air conditioning, good sound, Sync3 is much better than the previous Sync2.

By far the best vehicle For grandkids and carseats

I ordered this vehicle with a bench for the second row, so that I could put THREE car seats in the second row!! Fits great!!! Not many vehicles out there where you can turn around To the second row, and get to all three of the kid in their car seats!!

Love this car

We have always been Toyota people so stepping in to the Ford world made me a little nervous. But I love this car. It is so comfortable. There is plenty of room for the whole family and the dog. We got the limited trim and I couldn’t be happier. Some neighborhood boys walked by and said “ whoa that car is cool AF. Is the president in there?” So now I’m a cool soccer mom!

best car ive ever owned

This car meets all my needs. Plenty of leg room , very comfortable ride. Very pretty too. Love the color, the leather seats. It even comes with message in the front seats! Who'd thought?