2020 Ford Expedition consumer reviews

$48,990–$51,990 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Expedition Ford
Explore the 2020 Ford Expedition
Shop the 2020 Ford Expedition

Great but console has an issue

Overall I do love this SUV. great driving experience. Latest electronic features are a benefit. I did have to turn off the out of jane detection, too accurate. My one complaint is that the console has a fault, I call it a missing piece. I have lost two disability placard because I placed them on the flat part and both skided into nonoland. There needs to be a stop of some kind.

Great large SUV

This car is so roomy and I feel like im driving my living room around. A great smooth ride. Ford truly knows how to build great trucks.

Best vehicle I’ve owned

This car has comfort combined with lots of room. It has great gas mileage and has been very reliable. It is the best car I’ve owned.

The best car I ever oqn

This car has all the new technology. I been wanting this suv for long time especially the stealth package. Love this car!!!!!!!!!. Can't wait to get the wheels and tire that I want

Nice truck except cracked screen

Nice truck. I would be very happy if my cracked screen would be repaired or been repaired in a timely manner. Truck is nice. Customer service sucked!

Big Rig to Pull an Airstream

Bought the biggest auto I've ever owned and didnt know what to expect. I have been pleasantly surprised by the engineering and craftsmanship that Ford put into this vehicle. The fit and finish is exceptional, it is attractively designed, the interior of our Limited is very nice and there's lots of tech to help drive this behemouth. The thing that surprised me most was the quickness and agility of this very big car. It's no sports car, but has an abundance of power and takes corners quite well. Good job Ford!

My 5th Expedition.

This car has all the bells and whistles of top luxury cars. The advanced technology is very high quality. I got the King Ranch model. After purchasing my 5th Expedition you can assume I like this car.

3.4

Unreliable 2020 Limited MAX Expedition

Started off with leaks inside vehicle and behind dash due to moon roof drain issue. A burning smell from engine and periodic error message that states Drive Control Fault have also been present since purchase. It's only 5 months old with under 4,000 miles. In shop again all week waiting on dealer to discuss with Ford Engineering. Miss my 2007 Expy. It never gave me this amount of trouble.

This is my 2nd Expedition

This one had all the features I was looking for like heated and ventilated seats and 3 rows of seats that 2 and 3 fold flat

Best vehicle we ever owned. Would highly recommend

We have more room in this vehicle than we expected. We drove a Tahoe last September and started looking. When we drove the Expedition, we were sold. The engine is great, comfort in wonderful, technology is so good and we have so much room that we aren't cramped. The dealer was great - no pressure - and they have been wonderful since the sale. We got a call from someone there whose job it is to simply go over the vehicle's features and show you what it will do, and we were so impressed with him and the vehicle. Would highly recommend this vehicle+