2020 Expedition Max

2020 Ford Expedition Max

2020 Ford Expedition Max

4.4

Have You Driven the 2020 Ford Expedition Max?

Love oure new 2020 Expedition Limited Max

by bprice83 from Winter Garden, FL on Thu Jul 02 2020

Met the needs of our large family, with plenty of space to spare. Love the interior as well as sleek exterior and all of the technology.

EXpedition king ranch

by Michelle brown from Hollywood fl on Mon May 25 2020

This is our third expedition The king ranch is luxury is done with superb style Top quality of car and one on one experience at marietta ford I’ll definitely return 😃

Ford Expedition

by Jeter_Fan from Ramsey, MN on Wed Sep 09 2020

Love the new ford expedition. Moved up from an explorer, we love the extra space in the interior, along with the bigger cargo area going with the Max version.

So far so great!

by Edge from Greensboro NC on Sun Apr 26 2020

I spent a ton of time researching large SUV’s and I finally came between the Yukon Denali xl and the Ford Expedition max- limited. Drive comfort was equal in my opinion but the interior of the ford was the decision maker for me. 1) ford second row captains chairs slide up and back- Yukon is fixed. 2) sunroof on the ford is huge not so for Yukon ( although Yukon did have a dvd system but I didn’t care about that with older kids). 3) both have electric folding 2nd and 3rd rows but the ford worked better when compared. 4) ford has apple sync so I can listen to my amazon music and use maps from my phone- I didn’t see it on the Yukon but also didn’t look closely when I test drove 5) Yukon side mirrors are too small- fords are appropriately large for the vehicle and automatically fold when locked. 6) my expedition will parallel park itself- not sure about Yukon 7) Yukon has a heads up display- expedition does not- it’s the only feature I think is better than the expedition. 8). Gas mileage on the expedition is better than Yukon- currently I get 19-21 driving around town. Overall I am very pleased with my expedition - I haven’t owned it too long so I’m sure there are more bells and whistles to find.

Worst vehicle I’ve ever owned

by Pete from Knox Nd on Wed Mar 18 2020

This is the worst vehicle that I have ever owned. Has been in the shop Multiple times to be serviced and can’t fix the problem by the Ford dealership which I bought it from. The vehicle engine stalled multiple times and can’t be fixed. The dealership cant figure out why the engine is Stalling out. Which leaves a vehicle dead along side the road. Have contacted Ford customer service and they have done absolutely nothing to help us with this problem. Would never buy another because of the poor service Ford has Provided. The vehicle is unsafe to be on the road and ford doesn’t care to even help us with it.

Does not recommend this car!!

Love My Ford

by HappyDriverRMG from Flatonia, TX on Wed Apr 29 2020

I have just about always owned a Ford vehicle. The few times I had different I always went back to Ford. The last 2 vehicles have been Ford Expedition now this is my 3rd. And they never disappoint I top them out at 125,000 to 150,000 miles with the security they could go further. I can’t wait to see how my new Expedition can push the limits.

First new car my Girlfriend has ever owned

by BillH from Midland,Tx on Sun Oct 18 2020

This car meets all my needs. Plenty of leg room. DVD players for all my grandkids. Good on gas. Price was in my price range.

HAPPY....HAPPY...HAPPY

by JOC from Brentwood, TN on Tue Oct 20 2020

I have bought many new cars since 1966. Fords, Vette's, Shelby's, Jag, Lincolns, Dodge, Chevy's, etc. I have never been this excited about the new Expediton....my 3rd. Technology is mazing.....

Great suv

by Tango287 from Harrison,OHIO on Sat Oct 10 2020

Great suv we love it. Very spacious and very reasonable on gas for a large vehicle. Looking forward to taking a road trip. Should have plenty of room.

best SUV on the road

by cjohntaylor from livonia, mi on Fri Apr 24 2020

This SUV is the best car I ever owned. Great gas milege and excellent comfort. It has great styling and excellent functionality and great look about it.

1 2

Our Take on the 2020 Ford Expedition Max

The verdict:

Big, bold and fully updated, the Expedition has the goods to take the sales crown away from the Chevrolet Tahoe.

Versus the competition:

It may not have a V-8, but you won’t miss the two extra cylinders; it has plenty of power and more usable space and useful technology than any other SUV in the class.

Just as minivans replaced the family station wagon in the 1980s, so too did big SUVs vanquish those vans in the 1990s. Since then, however, the Great Recession and occasional gas price shocks have returned the largest SUVs to their original role in the market: expensive vehicles bought by people who need big, multi-passenger vehicles that can tow a lot of weight. The segment leaders are the Chevrolet Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, and it isn’t hard to figure out why: Their main competitor, the Ford Expedition, hadn’t seen a major update in almost a decade.

Now all that has changed. Behold the behemoth: an all-new 2018 Ford Expedition that aims to knock the Chevy off its top-truck... Read More