2020 Ford Expedition Max consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Expedition Max Ford
Explore the 2020 Ford Expedition Max
Shop the 2020 Ford Expedition Max

Love it so far!

Just bought this car but love so many features and the design. Excellent for kids and in the snow. Perfect for long road trips and commuting.

3.0

Dead 2020 Ford Expedition

2020 Ford Expedition Max XLT with 18k mikes. Purchased from Gjovik Ford late September 2020 ($53K). Within days, went to go to work and key fobs would not open door. Used actual key and found SUV was completely dead. Was towed to local dealer. Upon its return, it did it again within days. After a third time, we opened a case and Ford determined ‘buyer beware’ and there was nothing that they would do except continue to have the dead Ford Expedition towed back to dealer. Last week, it was towed for the 7th time back to dealer. We have owned it for 5 months and have only been able to use it for about 3 weeks in total over these 5 months. In December, Gjovik Ford offered us 48.5K in trade on new vehicle - over $4K less than paid 2 months earlier with very few additional miles from when purchased. After 7th tow, we opened at local dealer’s suggestion another case with Ford. Same determination - buyer beware. Dead 2020 Ford SUV is back sitting at dealer waiting for another Ford Engineer to get engaged. Very disappointed in Ford and their customer service. Even more disappointed with Gjovik Ford dealership.

The features on this vehicle are unbelievable.

This vehicle has everything. It even has seats in the front driver and passenger that will massage you as you cruise around.Safety features are top notch. Rides smooth. Looks great, price was great, we love it!

Recent purchase, don't yet understand it all

Nice, large truck, well appointed and equipped. Haven't had it long, just getting to know it. Technology is hard to access at this stage; hope it gets easier. It's complicated. The aluminum body is great.

Very roomy inside with lots of great features!

This car is very comfortable with lots of features I wanted. It is much larger inside than my last one. There are lots of features that will be great.

HAPPY....HAPPY...HAPPY

I have bought many new cars since 1966. Fords, Vette's, Shelby's, Jag, Lincolns, Dodge, Chevy's, etc. I have never been this excited about the new Expediton....my 3rd. Technology is mazing.....

First new car my Girlfriend has ever owned

This car meets all my needs. Plenty of leg room. DVD players for all my grandkids. Good on gas. Price was in my price range.

Great suv

Great suv we love it. Very spacious and very reasonable on gas for a large vehicle. Looking forward to taking a road trip. Should have plenty of room.

Ford Expedition

Love the new ford expedition. Moved up from an explorer, we love the extra space in the interior, along with the bigger cargo area going with the Max version.

Love oure new 2020 Expedition Limited Max

Met the needs of our large family, with plenty of space to spare. Love the interior as well as sleek exterior and all of the technology.