2004 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2004 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2004 Ford F-150
Shop the 2004 Ford F-150
3.7

However the way my frame is ruined, that’s just !!

My truck is excellent but , it’s very high in maintenance plus cost lots of money for gas plus my frame is damaged completely!! But my 5.4 engine is awesome an I love the way my engine sounds !!

3.7

Rusted looks horrible when u approach it.

Bottom of truck completely rusted out. Still running tho. Now just towing stuff short distance. Running board fell off on driverside of the truck. Hard to get in

2.6

Over priced piece of crap

Transmission went out at 2100 miles top half of motor had to be rebuilt at 68,000 miles and bottom half had to be rebuilt at 87,000 miles. Big piece of junk

4.3

Couldn't imagine driving anything else

When it comes to Ford performance, this truck has taken us to many places and has been very reliable. The whole family can sit comfortably in it during long drives, and it has the power to get out of sticky situations. An F-150 is the truck to have.

It's the nest truck on the market today miles 1776

We had it to pull my trailer. No problem at all great on gas miles. Started every winter great the motor was 5.4 great motor radio sound would blow you away

Excellent truck not a problem

I own the 2004 Ford F-150 4.2 engine with a 5 speed Heritage edition!!! Now I put this truck through some stuff so with that said here we go! I have replaced the rear end twice. And the alternator twice. I have drove this truck almost 225,000 miles now and that is all I’ve done to it! I am the second owner of it. My father bought it brand new. No extras. Hand crank windows no power seats..who wants more stuff to break anyway? Air conditioning will run you out and the heater...well my girlfriend loves it. I hate it! To darn hot for me!! 🥵 So all and all not a single complaint about this truck! Still runs solid w/o any issues!! Oh! Forgot to mention..This truck has been slammed sideways into a pole👈🏼Dad got accelerator happy in the snow. A tree fall on it and bust EVERY window including windshield and back window PLUS...DAD again 😒 forgot to set the emergency break and also forgot to leave it in 1st and it rolled away and ran into a set of concrete steps! AND STILL she runs and is my daily driver with no issues!!!

2.4

Be wary, depends on owner.

The F-150 has been pretty good for me but once things begin to wear out they all go fast. The previous owner must have babied it or I would avoid them. Lots of major items that were poorly designed, like internal transmission components made of plastic, unprotected 4WD activation solenoids, inferior metal on body that promotes rust, etc.

Excellent Truck

My wife purchased this truck in 2005 with 6000 miles on it, it has the 4.6 and no extras but it came with the heavy duty suspension, it now has 215000 miles on it, did a tune up, new factory shocks, and it still runs strong and very smooth, still looks great, wife had the oil change every 3000 miles, Excellent truck to own

The best family truck

Back in 2006 it was in very good condition and had 1,000 miles on it. Today it has 108,000 miles. with its Lariat 5.4L Trition V8 Super cab design and comfort its a very good Luxury truck even though its not made by Lincoln.

Most Reliable Truck I have every owned

Truck has a bedliner bed cover running floor boards, custom sound with a screen USB hook ups , 5 kicker speakers all powered by an amp. The one speaker is individually powered which is the subwoofer. Internal seats come a custom bucket seat covers and weathertech floor mats. Exhaust was replaced last year and battery was replaced this year. Top of engine was rebuilt and all regular maintenance on the engine. All recalls have been taken care of by the ford dealership.