2011 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2011 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2011 Ford F-150
Shop the 2011 Ford F-150

First truck I own!

Better than expected. Is fun, powerful, plenty space, love all around. Excellent MPG. Took trip to MD and I got 20 mpg. V6 Ecobust tween turbo! Rocks!

Great deal

Grey deal heated mirrors 11k tow package, custom Ford rims, remote start, and much more that makes this a deal of a lifetime. Can't believe Rick(salesperson) Michael (owner) did awesome with the sale. 5k below bluebook, and I am happy as ever.

awesome power

The ecoboost motor has more power than it needs, towed up 10,000 lbs at over 11000 ft. elevation the truck has plenty of power. The truck has a few needs when purchased used, spark plugs, weep hole mod (look it up). once sorted the vehicle is very reliably and economical. 18-19 on the hwy at 70-75, average 14.2 over the last 8k miles thats city heavy towing and HWY.

Exactly what we needed

Love our truck. It is a great vehicle with spacious interior and it is strong enough to haul a trailer which is one of the reasons we purchased it.

Most comfortable, stylish, and reliable Ford I've

We bought this 2011 f150 5.0l v8 Fx4 truck two month's ago and it just gets better every day. I guess the first thing would be be the 5.0l v8 and 6spd trans. This motor totally surpasses any of my wants in a truck motor..As well, it also Grace's the Ford Mustang..That's what I feel like, with the power I'm sitting on I Should be in a Mustang..The throttle response is awesome to say the least. And the transmission, working with this motor is just Great. It really just shifts up and down thru the gears, and when you leave your foot on the gas it'll really grab your attention. I am totally satisfied with the mpg, as I can handle 17 in town and 21 or so highway..The truck with the beautiful chrome running boards and front grill..Chrome wheels with 275/65R18 Cooper Discoverer A/T tires..The whole truck inside and out is just an attention grabber..One thing I wish it would have came with was a Nav/Bluetooth Stereo System, but that'll be on my Christmas list..lol..Wish I could post a pic, but don't know how.. Thanks for letting me drone on..

Most beautiful and powerful truck i ever drove

This vehicle its perfec for a family of 6 comfortable and reliable plus gas mileage it's fantastic we love are 2011 xlt f150 3.5 ecoboost

Excellent Upgrade

Upgraded from a used Ranger (loved it) to a full size F-150 for towing purposes. It promises to be an excellent choice foe the money and I am sure it will fulfil our needs.

Awesome Ford F-150 xlt 5.0l 4x4 crew cab truck.

It was a good truck looking to buy another next year. Had it to short of a time unfortunately I crash flipped over 3 times, but it saved my life thanks to all the safety airbags all around. I'll always be a Ford Fan.

Reliable and Comfortable!

We have owned several trucks over the years but this truck is by far my favorite! It's very reliable, increadably comfortable and spacious! I definitely plan on buying another one in the future.

Great Experience

Love it!!! Soo glad we found Furst Cars. Best experience we ever had. Not pushy at all. Worked w us to get our dream truck