NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2012 F-150

2012 Ford F-150

2012 Ford F-150

4.5

Have You Driven the 2012 Ford F-150?

solid truck

by sig from pikesville ,maryland on Sat Feb 09 2013

I JUST GOT A F150 5.0 4X4 ..DRIVES BETTER THAN MY 2010 5.4 WORK TRUCK ,ENGINE IS SMOOTHER AND SUSPENSION MUCH IMPROVED 1400 MILES AND AVERAGES 17MPG MIXED DRIVING W 3.55 REAR RATIO.I would have considered a eco boost but too much money for an option for a v6 ,and usually ordered with other options so is even more.

Awesome Vehicle

by Baby Boomer from El Paso, TX on Tue Apr 02 2013

I purchased the F150 Super Crew with a 5.0 engine. Handling is very positive, the ride is smooth, and the interior is surprisingly quiet for a large vehicle. The back seat is cavernous and comfortable, I only wish the sound system had better sound. I'll have to fix that with a sub-woofer. My wife was not too crazy about the truck at first until she drove it. It is now "her truck". Overall, it's an awesome vehicle and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Loving my F140 Crew Cab

by Tahoecat from Lake Elsinore, California on Thu May 02 2013

My Lariat F150 Crew Cab is everything I wanted in a vehicle, its a truck that drives like a car and is bigger than a passenger car with the Crew Cab. The riide is smooth and the handling is better. I couldn't ask for a better car/truck for my needs.

Most reliable and comfortable vehicle I've owned.

by geezler from Tacoma, WA on Sun Nov 25 2018

I ordered this truck from a local dealer in 2012 so it has everything I ever wanted in a truck . I use this truck as a commuter vehicle, driving approximately 70 miles per day, and as my weekend tow vehicle to pack up the family and get out camping. The 3.5l eco-boost motor is a beast when it comes to towing. It out performs ALL the chevy trucks, with their V8 engines, that I have owned in the past. The gas mileage during my daily commute ranges from 16 to 21 miles per gallon depending on the traffic. When towing my 22' travel trailer it will get between 8 and 10 miles per gallon depending on the amount of hills we need to climb. And did I mention - this turbo charged V6 engine has NO Problems pulling the fully loaded trailer up the steepest mountain passes at/or above the posted speed limit. The truick currently has 135,000 miles on her and is still running strong.

great truck

by family man from nashville, tn on Sun Aug 18 2013

I absolutely ove the truck. Great room for my kids. Has the power I need and I average about 19 mpg with the 5.0 liter v8 4x2. Sync is the most awesome thing ever. Especially with voice command for Pandora.

I love my F150

by Old Ford Guy from Chicago, IL on Sat Feb 04 2012

This is my fourth and favorite F150. The 6 Speed transmission is awesome for towing or having some driving fun. Each time I buy an F150 I wonder how Ford made the better. I wish I could have gotten the Harley grill on my Lariat, I don't like the Lariat grill at all. It also needs more usb power ports. This truck runs, drives and tows great.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Happy Buyer!

by Truck Fan from Chicago, IL on Tue Jan 01 2013

I am very happy with this truck. I have a 2012 F-150 Super Crew XLT with a 5.5' bed. The interior is comfortable for a person my size 6' 7". I am even comfortable sitting in the back behind where I need the driver's seat. The best features for me right now are the Microsoft Sync, the heated mirrors, power rear window and of course my Ecoboost engine. The engine is REALLY powerful. I was skeptical at first of a V6 in a full size pick up but the Ecoboost with the twin turbos is a monster and has power to spare.

Best truck

by Bob Maxie from Clearwater on Wed Oct 25 2017

The very best truck I ever had the pleasure to own and drive. I just traded for a 2017 Ford explorer XLT sport. Will miss it for sure.

Great truck, every thing I expected and more.

by YAH from Colorado Springs CO on Sun Dec 23 2012

The vehicle has all the bells and horns and every one works great. the price was very fair and the dealer staff was outstanding, very open and hornest about the vehicle.

No Complaints Yet

by Truck Guy from Westland, MI on Thu Aug 23 2012

My wife and I just purchased this F-150 back in may of this year. I have previously been a Ram owner and Jeep. The deal was to good to pass up. So I decided to lease one. Needless to say I bought and have imideatily put it to work. I have hauled two cars and bunch of furniture already. I got the 5.0L in it since that was what the sale was on and I have been very happy with the performance. I am currently getting about 21 MPG on the highway and 17 in the city. (I baby it to some extent results will vary. I have had no issue in putting a child seat in it for my two year old daughter she has plenty of leg room. I would definitly recommend this truck. My wife and I are seriously thinking about purchasing this one as lease end.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22

Our Take on the 2012 Ford F-150

Any time a celebrity relationship lasts more than a decade, you wonder how the couple keeps it from getting stale and if there’s enough substance underneath for the relationship to continue. Maybe they’re not actual celebrities, but the Ford and Harley-Davidson relationship, now in its 12th year, has definitely given birth to some amazing offspring.

Over that time, there have been 10 F-150s and six Super Duty models, with the first F-450 model in 2009. In all, more than 70,000 Harley F-Series packages have been sold since 1999.

With all those years of success behind Ford and Harley, their relationship might be showing signs of conflict. In fact, the newest Ford Harley truck in the lineup... Read More