2012 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

side view of 2012 F-150 Ford
Explore the 2012 Ford F-150
Shop the 2012 Ford F-150

Outstanding Truck!

Love my truck! Comfortable, decent on gas, excellent options (I have the FX4 package). Bought used in 2021, drives and looks brand new. Took it to the dealership for service and some repair work, and they wanted to buy it from me!!

Very nice and reliable

This 2012 f150 3.7L 4x4 supercab is an awesome truck. Very stylish. Not bad on fuel mileage. This truck has plenty of power even though it isn't a v8. It did come with tow package and does a great job.

Most awesome truck I have ever owned

Love the ability to sink my phone and talk hands free while driving and the truck has plenty of room for my grandchildren. Mike did an awesome job and made it a very nice experience.

4.3

Needed a 1/2 ton to pull travel trailer, 3.5L Eco

F-150 Super Crew 3.5L 4WD Ecoboost fits the bill for towing my travel trailer. It's comfortable, roomy - amazing leg room in the back, well designed truck.

Midway Ford,

Midway Ford, the right dealership for your New or Used car purchase. We purchased a Ford F150 and the experience was top notch. Although we shopped other dealers in the west suburbs with high reviews , neither compared to the elite customer service offered by Midway Ford

My favorite truck I've ever owned

This is the first ford I've ever owned. Always owned chevys and gmc's. This is a truck I will own for a very long time. Plenty of room for my family and more. Also has more buttons than I even know what they do but I've only owned it for 2 days so far

Literally the most fun and most reliable car

my truck has 220k miles and never has problems just normal maintenance, the only problem i had with this truck is the mpg but in the end it is totally worth it

4.4

so far so good only been a few weeks

Perfect for my son, mint interior, clean, truck sounds new, truck drives perfect. Body is very good for a 8 year old vehicle. Interior features exceeded our expectations

Great interior and the most space of any truck

This has been a great truck. I have enjoyed driving it every day. Great mpg, the 6.5ft bed makes it great for hauling material, and the interior is large, able to comfortably seat passengers in the rear.

Everything you need from a truck

I have put 150,000 miles on this truck in 8 years of ownership. It's always started, never sputtered, and taken my family on too many adventures to count. It ran like a champ through 6 Colorado winters - pulling out many other vehicles in the process - climbed mountains, crossed the country many times, and always been a stedfast companion. It's towed campers, horse trailers, and gear up and down many mountains and never complained. Other than routine maintenance and designed failure items like brake pads, I've had to replace a water heater. It's hard to ask a truck to do much more.