2006 Ford F-250 consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 Ford F-250
Shop the 2006 Ford F-250
4.0

Thing is a power horse.

I honestly love this truck. Yeah it has its problems but as long as you know what you’re doing you can fix stuff yourself for a lot less than what a mechanic will charge you.

4.4

Best old truck I've ever had

This truck runs like a champ, 210,000 miles I've had it 6 months. its way faster than I ever expected. Very exciting engine. I have 6.0 diesel, I wouldn't trade it for anything but double what I paid.

DIESEL RUNS & OPERATES VERY WELL

VERY COMFORTABLE , DOES WHAT I WANT , PLENTY OF ROOM , WORKS WELL , IT HAS 246,000 MILES ON IT , OWNED IT ABOUT 2 MONTHS , FIRST SHAKE DOWN WENT TO WEST VA , DID GREAT , ABOUT 19 MPG , ON THE ROAD

Awesome truck! It's one of my favorites!

PLENTY OF LEGROOM. Ford has always been good with their legroom. I currently own a F-350, And I wouldn't trade it for the world. The truck I test drove was nothing but peak performance.

Very Reliable, good for hauling.

This car met all my needs and I’m Sure it will do the same for you. Good for towing too. One of the best cars I’ve owned

4.3

The 6.0 Diesel gets a bad rap. I still own my 06!

Purchased this new in 06 and she has been great! I still own her 12+ years later. Very little rust and yes, she spent 10 winters in NASTY snow covered Vermont. What ever they placed on the roads there eats vehicles. There have been reports of vehicles going down the road and disappearing!

FORD F250 SUPER DUTY

Ford Super Duty XLT Diesel Engine Is A Safe Efficient Hard Working Truck, Good On Gas ; V8 Is Made For POWER AND Diesel Engine SOUNDS Great .. Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Diesel Engine Is The Way To Go If You Looking For A Reliable Truck

Most reliable

beat ALL other models on the market hands down.very reliable and still runs great do not have a complaint about this looks great and run same.

1.7

Could be a good vehicle

Truck looks nice had a lot of hidden underlined issues that had to been known about and brought to the sellers attention 2 days after purchase

Nice Ride!

Fell in love with it when I took it for a test drive. I knew my name was written all over it! I wasn't going home until I got the process going!