2011 Ford Flex consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Flex Ford
Explore the 2011 Flex Ford
Shop the 2011 Flex Ford

Great Used Car Value

Great Performance, AWD safety, plenty of room, and all the features I was looking for plus some that I wasn't aware of until I had more time to play with it.

Runs smooth and very spacious.

I love this vehicle. Smooth drive, very roomy. Can fit the whole family with ease. The only thing i would change is the headlights are pretty low. Can't see all that great at night.

Pretty Neat

Just purchased used I'm a used buyer my wife gets the new. The flex is roomy,has great features,has some power,has a touch of sporty to it. I mean for the price you can't go wrong.

Great Family Car

This car is great for families; it is perfect for road trips or getting it done around town. It is comfy, reliable, and has great utility.

1.6

Nothing but problems with my car

I used to love my car, but i have had nothing but problems with it. This car is nickeling and diming me. There is always something wrong, and i am always having to put money in it.

Incredible style and performance

Interior is way bigger than I ever imagined. Power, performance and ride is unmatched. Three rows of seating with space behind the third row. There is nothing on the road like a Flex!

very nice car,love the convience features

half car half van very good all around vehicle.plus it is awd and that really helps in our area.Gas mileage is not too good.All in all I really like it.

We love our Flex.

We love how comfortable the Flex is, the engine has great power & get up & go, it is very easy to drive & we have had very few problems with it. It has 126,000 miles now but we will be keeping it for several more years because we are very happy with it.

Great Family Car

This car was very dependable , The car was my wife's car and she loved it , it was perfect for us and our 4 kids, still had plenty of leg space room.. Overall a Great family car for everyday use or for travel...

4.5

Nice road feel, Plenty of room

I like the layout of this car, plenty of interior space, the only disappointment is the drivers leg room. I am tall an like to stretch out my legs when driving. The Flex does not allow that.