2014 Ford Flex

Love the room this car has!

by from Campbellsport Wi on September 13, 2017

Drove a flex many years ago when my son was looking for a car. That was many years ago but always remember the ride & how roomy it was. I like the look & the ride. My husband likes the preformance also. Great for 3 couples or a family.

Very practical family vehicle

by on July 24, 2017

Very roomy and has pretty much everything you could ask for in a family vehicle. Ride is smooth and drives great. Get decent gas mileage go an SUV. Electronic hook ups,a/v, USB ports etc.

Love our Flex

by from Yarmouth Port, MA on July 19, 2017

We love our Flex. It meets all our needs! It's big enojjgh for kids and grandkids and all we need for the beach.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable, but uncomfortable for front passenger

by from Maryville, MO on July 19, 2017

For me, this car is great. I purchased it because it was the only car I test drove out of about a dozen in which I had the leg and head room I needed. I am 6'8" tall and weigh 400 lbs., so finding a car that will fit me is extremely difficult. This one still has room to spare. For that matter alone, I love this car. However, everyone who sits in the front passenger seat says it's too tall and uncomfortable. If you are under 5'8", your feet barely touch the floor, if at all. The passenger seat should have adjustable height just as the driver's seat does. The only real complaint I have about this vehicle is the mileage. It only gets around 12 mpg in town, and about 21 mpg on the highway.

A luxury feel in a ford.

by from Philadelphia,PA on July 12, 2017

The exterior and interior of the Flex will give you a sense of power and dignity .Comfortable and durable.
Not Rated Reliability

Very safe and reliable car

by from Takoma Park, MD on June 26, 2017

I traded in a pickup truck for this car. I wanted something big enough to haul large items but I wanted something more comfortable than a pickup. This fits the bill perfectly, and I even slept in the back on a campout when the tent was too hot and uncomfortable.

They got the comfort, not the engine.

by from Redwood Falls, MN on June 20, 2017

Everything, aesthetically, in this car is great from the comfy seats to the awesome sound system, but the engine is lacking. the brakes are hopeless, the acceleration is super touch and the overall grunt and steering is mediocre. Would recommend for its value and looks

I will never own another car!

by from Guntersville, AL on June 16, 2017

I am a Ford Flex fanatic. This is my second Flex, different model. I formerly had a 2012 SEL model, however I recently traded in for a 2014 SE model. Although the SE model does not have some of the fancier features of the SEL, I am still impressed with the comforts and extras that are included in this model. As I said in the headline, I will forever be a Flex driver! I have 3 children who play different sports and need the extra room the 3rd row provides. We can all ride comfortably and still fit all of our cargo. I would recommend this vehicle to any family that needs the space and the cargo room this car offers. Also, it drives like a dream. It is very easy to handle and doesn't have the bulky feel of an SUV. Also, the gas mileage is great!

Love the room!

by from Hughes Springs, Tx on June 12, 2017

This is the second Flex I've owned-- so much room and handles like a dream! I haul wedding cakes around and I love how I can lay the seats flat and only make one trip for both wedding and groom's cake...
This is the second Flex I've owned-- so much room and handles like a dream! I haul wedding cakes around and I love how I can lay the seats flat and only make one trip for both wedding and groom's cakes.

Overall best car for the money

by from Warwick on May 7, 2017

Love my flex, it's like have an expedition that you don't have to climb in to. The gas mileage makes it overall my favorite Ford vehicle

Our Expert Review: 2014 Ford Flex