2018 Flex

2018 Ford Flex

2018 Ford Flex

Have You Driven the 2018 Ford Flex?

Best Road car ever!

by Flex guy from Chester, NJ on Fri Dec 08 2017

The Flex features an extremely smooth ride, lots of interior room and good fuel economy for a 4800 lb AWD crossover. I just can't understand why there aren't more of them on the road.

Best Road car ever!

by Flex guy from Chester, NJ on Fri Dec 08 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE this car!!

by CandNJac from Annapolis, MD on Sat Jun 02 2018

So, I've had all kinds of cars - small cars, a convertible, trucks, SUVs. You name it. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CAR! And I think more than any other car I've owned. When I realized that the crossover I had before it wouldn't allow me to take all three kids (2 in car seats) and my husband and I in the car at the same time, I realized I had to get something else. My husband and I previously had an Explorer, so I was pretty set on getting an Explorer Sport. But, we went to the dealer and sat in a Flex. And I knew then that I wanted the Flex. I love that you can get the Flex in multiple seating configurations. We tried out both the 2nd row bench and the 2nd row captain's chairs. Our kids decided that they liked the captain's chairs more. We started out by sitting in a Limited, which may have been our downfall when we *thereafter* sat in an SEL. The Limited had the 2nd row captains chair and the SEL had the 2nd row bench seats. The Limited was awesome and we were less than wowed by the SEL we sat in. But nevertheless, we took the SEL out for a ride to check it out. The normal, non-ecoboost, engine was a little too boring and unresponsive for me. This particular dealership did not have the ecoboost Flex on the lot, so we were off. We then went to another dealership that had the Limited, ecoboost with sunroofs, sport appearance package with the 2nd row captain's chair configuration. Exactly what we were looking for. Needless to say, we scooped up the vehicle and couldn't be happier! It's small enough to park without worrying you'll hit everything in sight, but more than big enough to carry our whole family, with a friend to spare! The ecoboost engine was definitely the right choice - so much more responsive, but ridiculously smooth! The gas mileage is kind of cruddy, but other than that, this is truly my dream car! FORD - LISTEN UP - WORK ON YOUR GAS MILEAGE!

Our 3rd Ford Flex

by Rj Car Enthusiast from Columbia, MD on Sun Feb 04 2018

We like the unique exterior styling and its "flex"ible seating and cargo capacity. It does not sit too high or too low. Perfect entry and exit for passengers of all ages! Incredibly reliable. Our 2011 Flex has over 150,000 miles with only regular fluid changes. Plenty comfortable and great vantage points to see America. We travel a lot and the highway gas mileage is quite good for a seven passenger SUV, always 26-28 mpg. Plenty of power and torque. Highly Recommended...

Must spacious car (not SUV)

by Lox Hans from St.Petersburg FL on Sat Nov 04 2017

The Flex is the most reliable car I ever owed - and I'm on my 4th having two at the moment. I am using them in my Airport Limo Service in St.Petersburg, FL. The best feature about this car is the space at the second row seating and third row is heaven for the kids. When having a whole family with all their luggage the space can be limited but that's where my trailer comes in handy. My passengers just love this car! My only negative comment is about the wind noise. Ford has to work on this issue and when fixed OMG. Owner Hans Rosendahl DeLoxLimo

Sporty and room mom car!

by Kari0885 from Bellevue, NE on Sat Jul 07 2018

We?ve owned multiple family vehicles and this is by far the coolest! It looks are eye appealing, its roomy and comfortable for our family of 5! I am excited to see it in my driveway every morning and love the double takes when people see my car!

I loved my previous Flex, and I love my new one.

by JDEO from Ohio on Fri Apr 20 2018

It is wonderful. I love the exterior and the seats in the front, as they are comfortable and you can either warm them or cool them. I also love the heated steering wheel. I know that Ford has one of the best engines on the road, and that my previous Ford did justice to the name.

great car

by dproffitt03 from KENTON on Sun Feb 11 2018

This is a great family car. My teenage boys rides comfortably in the third row (hes 5'7 180 lbs). The fuel mileage isnt great but its not horrible for the amount of power and the size of the car.

So far All is Great!

by M & J from New River, AZ on Sat Dec 23 2017

Still pretty new and breaking it in... Comfortable, stylish, high-tech, performs well, fun to drive! Get one before they stop building in 2020...

Buying Another

by Maryland to Florida from Silver Spring, MD on Sat May 12 2018

Probably the most useful and best designed vehicle we've ever owned. It is in a class all to itself. Plus, it's pretty cool looking and easy to drive. Not too big, not too small

1 2 3