2019 Ford Flex consumer reviews

$30,575 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Flex Ford
Explore the 2019 Flex Ford
Shop the 2019 Flex Ford

Just drove it 1800 miles for a vacation. Loved it!

Even my husband loves this vehicle. It was a long drive and neither one of us were uncomfortable at all. I just purchased this Flex in early May.

I would buy another one

This flex Has plenty of Room that we need Rides well I wish they Still made them they're a great car the Flex I would buy another one

2019 Ford Flex nice family car

We owned a 2016 Ford Flex and recently purchased the 2019. Ford had quit making the Flex with the 2019. That is too bad as we love our Flex. The middle seating has more room than any other 6 passenger vehicle. The 3.5 6 cylinder has plenty of power and rides smoothly down the road.

Roomy!

I recently purchased a 2019 sel. I like that it is not “cookie cutter “. My mom (edge owner) just rode in it and said”this is like being in a limousine!”

4.0

Nice looking and comfortable

I am 6ft 2 in and the drivers seat has plenty of room as do the middle seats. Folding seats down is easy and easy to put up.

Love my Flex

So far so good. It’s roomy, rides nice and looks great. It has a lot of amenities that make it easier and more comfortable to drive don’t understand why Ford stopped making them

Most comfortable car I've driven.

A very comfortable car, seats seven, good performance, reliability, attractive detailing, all that I wanted in a vehicle. I wish Ford would continue producing this vehicle.

Exactly what I want in a car

This car is perfect for me. Lots of cargo room, comfortable to drive...love everything about it! I feel very safe driving this car, having no regrets

4.0

Love the car, frustrated with the issue

I absolutely love this car BUT....It’s a 2019 SEL all black with second row bucket seats and moon roof. I’ve only owned it for 2 months and it has already spent 4 weeks in the dealer’s shop. I have an electrical issue in which just about every alert you can imagine will start lighting up. It’s happened while driving and while sitting in driveway. Eventually service engine light comes on. I purchased it Used from a Ford Dealer. If they could isolate and correct this issue I would be saying it’s the best car I ever owned. Currently I want to just drive it into a ditch. Ford has not been a lot of help resolving the issue and as of now being a Ford person for many years, this will be the last one I ever buy.

My first American owned vehicle!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT AND IT SUITS MY FAMILY VERY WELL! I am very happy that I made the decision to have a Ford as my very first American vehicle/SUV. It is a great SUV for my family and I.