2007 Focus

2007 Ford Focus

2007 Ford Focus

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2007 Ford Focus?

Reliable and fun - great value for $$$

by One proud dad of 4 from Warwick, NY on Sat Aug 22 2009

This is my second Focus, first was a 2001 ZX3. I bought it new and have driven it 64,000 trouble-free and fun miles in 2 and 1/2 years. Car runs great, stick shift is fun to drive, car is very much at home in the corners or crusing on the highway! It regularly gets 30 - 33 MPG in mixed (70% highway) driving. The handling is on par with sport sedans costing much more. I highly recommend this car to anyone who is more concerned with fun to drive, value, and overall economy aspects, rather than "image".

Great car for the money

by band mom from Henrietta, NY on Mon Oct 28 2013

I bought this car new in September 2006. The only things I had to replace are what you would expect after having a car for over 7 years, like brakes and tires. I just changed my battery and alternator, and that's all. I have no problem with the design and I love having a convenient cup holder in the door which fits a water bottle perfectly. It is very comfortable for me, and I have had several back surgeries. I still get around 30 MPG, and 33-34 MPG on highway trips. Even the back seat is comfortable for my teenager. I love everything about it. I would, and have, given my highest recommendation for this car. I also love the color selection. I own the aqua blue color, and can always find my car in any parking lot! Love this car, and wouldn't hesitate to buy another, although i am hoping this one will last me a lot more years.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Sports Car from New York on Thu May 08 2008

Comfort 5 Stars * Performance 5 Stars * Handling 5 Stars * 5 Stars * Features Car Reliability is 100%, very comfortable ,pefect exterior styling end excelent Interior Design . You will enjoy it . The parking is so easy!!!! You will save lots of money for gas!!!!!!!!!!

Great Little Wagon

by JerryMc from Chandler Texas on Wed Jun 18 2014

We bought this 2007 Ford Focus Wagon last month in Dallas. It has 95,000 miles on it but it runs like a top. Great little car for around town ---especially the gas mileage. Owned one in 2004 and it also was a nice car. Ford made a big mistake by discontinuing this model.

Jury still out

by Pleased from Missouri on Wed Feb 01 2012

I would have to say that my car is satisfactory. I had hoped for better mileage, but the terrain is hilly to and from work. It handles well and has plenty of get-up-and-go.

Comparable to a Nissan Wagon we owned years ago.

by Happy driver from indpls.in on Wed May 18 2011

We are very happy with it. It is a wagon which is what we wanted. It gets great mileage, it's comfortable, very nice on highway, good sound system, quiet with the windows up. Only had it for 3 months but no problems.

Ford Can Still Build Cars!

by Happy Commuter! from Yakima, WA. on Sat Oct 20 2007

What a great little car! I commute 80 miles round trip 5 days a week and get 450 miles on one tank of fuel. It may not be leading edge anymore but if you want a reliable, thrifty, comfortable commuter car this Ford will get r done!

great car

by kloss from Madison, WI on Mon Apr 13 2015

bought car in July 07 with already having over 28000 miles on it. kept oil changes regular 3000, had transmission flushes done by transmission specialist, only had normal wear and tear work done because I now just turned over 193000. still running great. I drive highway mostly for work 75 miles daily. did own first year model and loved it. this year I feel is most reliable. if you are looking for a reliable used car this would be a good one. I have the 2.0 L. I have enough get up and go for interstate. not looking forward to the day I have to get something different. I will miss this car when that day comes!

Frugal Choice- Not too bad

by Sam-I-Am from Pennsylvania on Thu Jul 05 2007

The 07 Focus may not be the perfect choice, but, is available well equipped for around 13K after rebates, dealer discounts- The car averages 26 MPG in the city around 38 MPG on highway trips. Has been comfortable, fun to drive, goes well in the snow.. Interior is a bit on the noisy side, Ziebart spray on sound proofing helped with the noise problem. Otherwise, no quality problems, and should problems occur in the future, the Focus came standard with a 60K-100K ford warranty. So far, a very reasonable car with an affordable monthly payment..

Used to own this car

by Ex-Car owner from Elmira, NY on Sun Apr 27 2014

I bought this 07 in 2011. I loved this car. No problems, great on gas, comfortable for my wife, myself and our 3 kids. Had to trade it in for a van with a baby on the way. Great car. Would love to have it back. My next car purchase may be a Focus.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2007 Ford Focus

For those of us with a car-as-appliance mind-set -- cars are bought for utility, price and expected service, like a toaster or refrigerator -- the Ford Focus, since its introduction as a 2000 model, has been one of America's most popular choices. Ford sold more than 177,000 of them in 2006, not bad for a vehicle that has had only minor updates since it was introduced.

The Focus is due for its most extensive freshening yet for the 2008 model year, but because the basic platform will remain, the changes will be more cosmetic than mechanical. Even so, Ford is offering attractive incentives to keep the '07 Focus moving, so for the car-as-appliance folks, less concerned than most with having the latest and... Read More