2007 Focus

3.8 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.3 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.3 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Economy CAR a MUST with GAS prices!

by CornhuskerMAN from Wausa, NE on April 5, 2011

Just purchased a 2007 Ford Focus SE with only 25,000 on it. Great little economy car. You get what you pay for so I didn't expect a luxury sudan. Instead I just finished a 176 mile road tip and was pleased to get 35 to 36 miles to the gallon. Can't beat that with gas prices going up once again. Great little car for the price! I am well pleased!

Good value for a small car

by Recent buyer from Greater Milwaukee area on May 14, 2012

I was recently in the market to purchase a small car for my daughter. My 1st choice was a Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla, but the inventory was limited in recent model years or the asking price was way too much for a 7-10 year old model. I came across a 2007 Focus SES and ended up buying it from a one-owner for a very reasonable price. It is a nice sporty car with all the options inside. So far, it runs and drives well. My only complaint is the road noise, though it could be due to the wear on existing tires. The interior is basic, nothing flashy, but fine for my daughter. It is too soon to really judge reliability. Overall, I thought it was a great value. I ended up with a much newer car than Honda or Toyota at a much lower price. Some will say, "You get what you pay for." Time will tell.

Great Car!

by Daily Focus Driver from Eastpointe, MI on April 8, 2009

I am 6'4" and just under 300 lbs, and I drive this car every day and I find it comfortable. I leased this car new in 2007 after turning in my full size Dodge Ram, and although I was skeptical at first, I really like it. It handles great, even in the snow. The gas mileage is amazing. I would rather drive this car than my wife's Expedition. I drive it to work every day, and have even taken it on very long road trips. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the cup holders are in a bad spot and there is no outlet plug for my IPod. Both of which were changed in the new 08 model. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a nice driving car with great gas mileage for a daily driver.

Reliable and fun - great value for $$$

by One proud dad of 4 from Warwick, NY on August 22, 2009

This is my second Focus, first was a 2001 ZX3. I bought it new and have driven it 64,000 trouble-free and fun miles in 2 and 1/2 years. Car runs great, stick shift is fun to drive, car is very much at home in the corners or crusing on the highway! It regularly gets 30 - 33 MPG in mixed (70% highway) driving. The handling is on par with sport sedans costing much more. I highly recommend this car to anyone who is more concerned with fun to drive, value, and overall economy aspects, rather than "image".

Great car for the money

by band mom from Henrietta, NY on October 28, 2013

I bought this car new in September 2006. The only things I had to replace are what you would expect after having a car for over 7 years, like brakes and tires. I just changed my battery and alternator, and that's all. I have no problem with the design and I love having a convenient cup holder in the door which fits a water bottle perfectly. It is very comfortable for me, and I have had several back surgeries. I still get around 30 MPG, and 33-34 MPG on highway trips. Even the back seat is comfortable for my teenager. I love everything about it. I would, and have, given my highest recommendation for this car. I also love the color selection. I own the aqua blue color, and can always find my car in any parking lot! Love this car, and wouldn't hesitate to buy another, although i am hoping this one will last me a lot more years.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Sports Car from New York on May 8, 2008

Comfort 5 Stars * Performance 5 Stars * Handling 5 Stars * 5 Stars * Features Car Reliability is 100%, very comfortable ,pefect exterior styling end excelent Interior Design . You will enjoy it . The parking is so easy!!!! You will save lots of money for gas!!!!!!!!!!

Comparable to a Nissan Wagon we owned years ago.

by Happy driver from indpls.in on May 18, 2011

We are very happy with it. It is a wagon which is what we wanted. It gets great mileage, it's comfortable, very nice on highway, good sound system, quiet with the windows up. Only had it for 3 months but no problems.

Jury still out

by Pleased from Missouri on February 1, 2012

I would have to say that my car is satisfactory. I had hoped for better mileage, but the terrain is hilly to and from work. It handles well and has plenty of get-up-and-go.

Great Little Wagon

by JerryMc from Chandler Texas on June 18, 2014

We bought this 2007 Ford Focus Wagon last month in Dallas. It has 95,000 miles on it but it runs like a top. Great little car for around town ---especially the gas mileage. Owned one in 2004 and it also was a nice car. Ford made a big mistake by discontinuing this model.

Ford Can Still Build Cars!

by Happy Commuter! from Yakima, WA. on October 20, 2007

What a great little car! I commute 80 miles round trip 5 days a week and get 450 miles on one tank of fuel. It may not be leading edge anymore but if you want a reliable, thrifty, comfortable commuter car this Ford will get r done!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8