2011 Ford Focus

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from San Jose, CA on September 7, 2017

Best automobile purchase I ever made. Fun to drive, very reliable, great gas mileage, comfortable, safe, and affordable.

Good, basic transportation

by from Omaha, NE on August 11, 2017

Very clean, low mileage Focus. Great college car. This replaces a 2007 that was totalled. Car was flipped but driver and passenger walked away. No major mechanical issues with either.

Great car and great mileage

by from Southampton, PA on August 2, 2017

Perfect car for what I need. Great value for the mileage that was on it. Great gas mileage and runs great.

Love this car wanted 0ne since 2008.

by from Troy on July 24, 2017

Met all expextations. I plan to buy new in 2 years. I want to own the tally sport model with six speed manual transmission.

Good First Buyer Car

by from Los Lunas, NM on July 4, 2017

This car has good gas mileage, I own the SEL model so it's fully loaded with heated seats, Leather, Love the Bluetooth Connectivity, Has an Aux and a Usb i like that the usb also charges the devices, Great First car Reliable, Bought the car used with only 39,000 miles I'm now at 58,000 and no major fixes just normal maintenance,Owned car for over a year and a half so far, Recommend, Wish the SEL models came with auto headlights, and Power Seats but its a budget car so the features you get make up for that. Love the Ambient Lighting definitely get lots of compliments, Does have road noise but not to bad since the radio automatically adjust volume on speed, Definitely fits smaller people if your above 5'8 back passengers don't have much leg room since its a compact the rear leg room isn't the best a bit tight but overall a really good reliable car.

Great daily driver

by from Wilmington, DE on June 26, 2017

I've owned the car for 6 years. I use it primarily for commuting to works which is 40 miles one way. It's gotten great gas mileage and has been extremely reliable. It handles as one would expect which is to say, decently. It was good purchase for me and I recommend it.

Very reliable and great on gas!

by from on June 26, 2017

First new car that I've owned. Adhered to Ford's suggested frequently of care (oil changes, fluids, etc) so never had a problem with it and that was the best thing because I would have hated to have had to facilitate any repairs with any shop.

Reliable, economical transportation

by from Milwaukee,WI on May 30, 2017

The Ford Focus offers reliable, economical transportation and provides an excellent value for the car buyer. I've had very few problems while using the car daily for business, both city driving and freeway driving. Not a posh or fancy car, but I'll take reliability any day!

Best car I've owned

by from Paola,KS on May 19, 2017

This car met all of my needs, it's smooth on the road and the inside is fantastic and I love the Bluetooth stereo

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Sparks, NV on May 1, 2017

This wonderful car has carted our family of 4 (plus an occasional friend) all around - in town and on the highway without a complaint. It's not the quickest, but it's also not as slow as some people think. It averages 29 - 32 mpg and I've gotten up to 42 mpg. How can I complain about that? I've only had to do regular maintenance on it and it keeps on going! I love my car!