2016 Ford Focus consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Ford Focus
Shop the 2016 Ford Focus
3.4

Always something wrong

I’ve only owned Ford focuses my entire life, and every single model always has something wrong. The current one I have is a 2016 and the transmission blew in 2020. Cost $1400 to fix, even though there was an open law suit Ford would not compensate for damages. Now there’s recalls on the purge valve and the welding. Every Ford car I’ve had has had transmission issues as well. Time for me to trade in after $1000 in repairs in 2021.

Not bad for the short time I've owned it

Took the vehicle over with a few problems gonna get them fixed the car deserves that gas mileage is great almost 40 mpg ,comfortable ,great design , nice audio system ac/heat work great wish it had a moon roof to open

Great car

This car is great on gas has the hp to get up quickly. Comfortable inside plenty of room love the car is all I need to say

Newest car I have ever owned

Very classy very comfortable it is awesome on gas. I also like the hands free voice control. The back up camera is nice also. Love my car

Most reliable car I’ve ever owned

It had all of the accessories needed and great on gas. It has comfort plus an excellent sound system. Transmission is very reliable plus the features are all necessary, and I love it!

Prettiest car I’ve ever owned

It’s great on gas mileage, it drives really smoothly, it has lots of features like a backup camera, and I love the color (Cherry red)

First Car

This car met all of the things that I wanted from the bluetooth to back up camera. It has plenty of legroom in both the front and back seats. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a small car.

2.4

The worst car I have ever owned

Bought my 2016 Focus brand new from Freeway Ford, and it was my first brand new car. Around 5k miles I started experiencing shuttering and hesitation...lets just say that didn't end until I won arbitration in 2020. For all that is holy PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE avoid this horrible little car. I'm not sure why everyone else on this review list praised this car, but everyone else that I know that have owned this car says it's one of the worst decisions they have ever made.

Reliable first car

The car is a good first car for my daughter she loves it and it is enough they it is easy to drive for her

This Car has been wonderful, never one issue.

I still love this car. Never had one problem with it! Great gas mileage and it also has Flex Fuel, it drives great with both fuel! The flex has more octane though!