2017 Ford Focus consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Focus Ford
Explore the 2017 Ford Focus
Shop the 2017 Ford Focus
2.4

Will never buy a Ford again

I loved the fact that it had the perks of an SUV with the great gas mileage of a small car but that?s where the benefits end. I bought it brand new last year and have already had the clutch replaced twice and the touch screen is faulty. It flickers from dim to bright, and the backup camera glitches. Sometimes the screen goes black altogether. Thank goodness it?s under warranty because it would have cost me multi thousands of dollars to repair. Incredibly disappointing.

Most reliable car I have ever owned!!!

Car is more reliable and has more interior room than other foreign competitors that I have test driven. It has all of the bells and whistles! Back-up camera, Satellite radio, USB ports, 12V ports, trunk buttons and remote, alloy rims, cruise control, SYNC technology for Hands-Free phone calls and voice commands for radio and phone calls, it's awesome! Drives great, heat & AC fire up immediately! It's a great car!

4.0

Great for the money

Great commuter. Hatch is reason i bought. Wayyy less $ civic. Well equipped and good mpg. My son loves it . Ez to park in city

4.1

Buying this car was a good decision.

This car is more than I expected. Solid, good design. They did a good job on the interior room. Plenty of room. Nice extras with the touch screen.

4.0

Can't wait to go for a long drive!

Exactly what I wanted! Can't wait to go for a long drive with all my friends in the car listening to 90.7 WWOZ, New Orleans only place live, local music.

Ford Focus

This car met all my needs , sporty, great gas mileage ,plenty room for me my husband and my three dogs. My 06 Focus racked up a lot of miles, just need something with less miles.

Best car I have ever owned!

I love the 2017 Ford Focus SEL! I love the sunroof, rear view camera, and touch screen! It?s very comfortable and does amazing on long trips! It?s perfect!

comfy, best price.

I jus felt good while driving just like a horse ?? I am saving money to own one. Hope I will have enough fund soon to get one in my life.

Fantastic commuter car!

Car is very comfortable and I am 6 ft. and 200 pounds. The car has surprising get up and go, especially on the freeway. The bluetooth connectivity is fantastic and the stereo system is clean. For dealing with the freeways in So Cal this car is great, especially when it comes to miles per gallon!

3.7

Very Reliable!

The seats are comfortable with a good amount of leg room. The car has been very reliable and drives excellent with great gas milage. A car I would purchase again in the future.