2017 Ford Focus consumer reviews

Explore the 2017 Ford Focus
Shop the 2017 Ford Focus
2.3

The worst vehicle I have owned :(

2017 Ford Focus sel, yeah it’s pretty and has the usb and touch screen, heated steering wheel, butt warmer, and back up cameras and all that. But it’s been in the shop every month to month in half. One problem after another! Stay away from this car! I warn you! Please do your homework, so many complaints and a boatload of problems, I surely failed and didn’t do my homework!

Good car, good price

I bought this car a couple weeks ago and it’s everything I need. It’s reliable, comfortable, and just the right size for me. I upgraded to this car from my old 2009 Ford Focus. I love this model and will continue to purchase similar cars in the future.

4.2

Nice compact car

It's nice compact car, gets great gas mileage pretty decent styling and very comfortable inside. Got a decent amount of pep for what it is

Great car very nice and comfortable and quick!

Definitely a fun car to drive love the turbo! It’s fun smoking punks on the street with their WRX,Evo’s,SI etc you get the idea LOL

Exceeded my expectations! Excellent vehicle.

After owning my Focus for 22 months and clocking 28k miles...it's a great little car. My mpg since driving it off the lot is 38. I have had no problems or issues. I have the hatch back. So handy for groceries or traveling. Tremendous value for the money!

4.3

My First Ford

The car is a very well built car. Other than motor noise being louder than i like, the car handles very well. Drives great and the comfort is top notch too. No ashtray or cig lighter but new cars are health life and well being made theses days. The only thing i dont like is th My Key features. Im old enough to listen to loud music. But it tells me I'm not. So.... Great car over all.

Absolutely the most reliable car I've ever owned!!

Excellent ride.. Very comfortable and safe car!! Extremly reliable.. Sleek and sexy but very very durable! I would buy this car over and over as I am loving It!!

Excellent salesperson car.

I needed a car that was reliable and got good gas mileage. Also have 2 children in college, so had to be inexpensive. Surprising comfort and extras (bluetooth + aluminum wheels) for the price. Great gas mileage. Nice looking vehicle as well. Hate to part with it.

THE MOST RELIABLE CAR I'VE OWNED

I own the Ford Focus SEL 2017 hatchback Ruby Red. I love how smooth it runs. Good on Gas. Sporty look and rims are nice. Everyone likes it. The interior is good looking. Specially the LED lights in the interior and you can change them to any color it has that option! The trunk space is pretty good, also what I like is that I can put the seats down and have lots of room in the back. That's what makes it better of a hatchback than a regular car trunk space. Bluetooth is on point. Also the app called FordPass is amazing you can know anything about your car.

great lil car

Replaced my 03 focus with 325000 mi. ( wrecked it). It has different transmission, will take a little getting used to. Everything else seems to be a good upgrade, wish they still had a 2 door.