2011 Fusion

4.5 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.5 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

ABSOLUTELY by FAR,The BEST car I have ever driven!

by LittleK from Pensacola, Florida on May 26, 2011

BUY A 2011 FORD FUSION and I promise you WON'T be sorry! It is very roomy and comfortable and is also very sporty to look at! It has a lot of GREAT features (sync with blue tooth and satellite radio) and all at a very affordable price!The trunk is HUGE! We have a family of 5 and went from a Mini Van to this car and now I would NEVER will settle for less! It is perfect! I LOVE my car!!!!!!

Good choice in 2011!!

by Canuck from Ontario, Canada on May 22, 2011

Previoiusly owned 3 consecutive Pontiac Grand Prixs - researched and test drove many makes and models - chose the 2011 Ford Fusion SE with 2.5L engine. My concerns about pickup for passing have been put to rest as I was used to a 3.8L v6 - my SE has plenty of zip. Have about 3600 km on it - mixed driving (50/50) has been 31 - 32 mpg when I calculated the mpg rather than relying on onboard computer. I wanted to see what highway driving would record - filled it, took it strictly on highway for approx. 100 mi. at about 100 kmh (62 mph) then filled it up again upon returned home - my highway mileage was 43.8 mpg (Imperial gallons up north) which blew me away! The appearance, comfort and drive more than equal my old Grand Prix GT's which cost over 31 000. Very pleased with my choice!! Really enjoying the Fusion.

Best Quality Car I've Ever Owned

by GM turned Ford Fanatic from Binghamton, NY on August 1, 2012

You won't go wrong if you purchase any Ford product, especially not the Fusion. I purchased my 2011 Ford Fusion SE 6 speed manual with the Sport Appearance Package and Sun and SYNC package in December of 2010 and couldn't be happier. SYNC is by far a deal maker. It functions as advertised and I love it. The handling is impressive, especially for a midsize sedan. The double wishbone front suspension setup really grips the road, even with the awful stock all season tires. The 2.5 liter Duratec gets great gas mileage and is peppy for a four pot. It never feels underpowered in this 3300 pound midsizer. I would recommend this over any other midsize sedan in the segment.

anxious no more

by tony from Pittsburgh, PA on December 30, 2011

We owned a Toyota Camry and although I heard good things about Ford, I was really anxious about not buying Toyota again. I waited one year before I said anything about this car - Bottom line: WOW, I love it. Much better made than our Camry, no problems and better gas mileage than advertised. I am now a loyal FORD buyer (my goodness).

Unexpected Let Down

by WalFish from Texas on February 25, 2017

I purchased my 2011 Ford Fusion used with only 5000 miles on it in 2015. It test drove beautifully and looked just as great. We are now in 2017 and I have only put 4000 more miles on it. The first thing that malfunctioned was the radio's ability to pick up an AM radio frequency. This happened within the first 6 months of ownership. Just a few months after that I replaced the first of 3 interior door handles. It so happens the handles and the mechanisms within the handles are made of plastic. Ford is aware of the frequency at which these handles break but as of 4 months ago have yet to offered a replacement handle with better workmanship and materials. I have had to replace shocks, struts, drive axle (passenger side), hood latch cable, rear linkage, and control arm bushings. This list is not including the 4 recalls that have been executed while still waiting for my airbag recall to be initiated. I own a 2003 GMC Envoy XL. I bought it in 2005. I've had, by far, more problems out of this Ford within 2 yrs than I have had out my Envoy that I have owed for 12 yrs. and have taken across the country multiple times. I would never own a Ford again and as soon as I can keep this Fusion out of the shop for any length of time, it will be sold.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best car ever owned

by Otown from Orlando, Florida on January 4, 2013

Been buying and driving all makes and models of cars since 1967. None have compared more favorably to this one. This is a quiet, excellent handling, comfortable, roomy, high tech and dependable ride. Favorite features : Perpendicular center stack which maximizes space for driver and passenger comfort AND 3-D instrument lighting in red, white and blue colors. Also of extreme interest: Owned 2 years now with 28,000 miles accumulated and total cost of maintainance being 50 bucks for 2 oil changes. Two years since bought and still have yet to see any midsize car on the road it's equal. This car's standard features are other cars's in it's segment pricier add ons. The SYNC from Microsoft for Ford puts other manufacturers in dash electronic systems to shame. Flawless handsfree talking functionality for all input devices such as MP3 players and cell phones. Do not need aftermarket stereo with this baby as SONY stereo is awesome. Many many safety features including MyKEY which allows parents to set controls to monitor and control teen drivers. This car is so smart it keeps track of itself and regularly sends emails and/or texts for owner and also is updatable ( yearly updates dowloaded to thumb drives which in turn downloaded to usb port in car ) to allow for future advancements in SYNC technology and car internals computer to be integrated into vehicle. Last but not least: EVERYONE who I let drive it or has ridden in it cries when they have to leave it to ride in or drive another car. Owned a fully loaded full size luxury sedan before buying this car and do not miss it one bit!

Great car!

by CB Rochester NY from Rochester, NY on March 1, 2013

I've had my Fusion for one month now. I had been a GM owner for 10 years before buying this car. I am very happy with it so far. It runs perfectly, rides beautifully and gets good gas mileage. The back seats are very roomy and the car handles great in the snow!

Great car

by Memo from Ohio on October 20, 2011

The last domestic car I owned was a '74 Mustang II. What a piece of #%(!! that was! It took me until my latest car search to even consider a domestic car. I looked at the Fusion and realized Ford has come light years since my last experience with them. I love my Fusion. Great mileage, comfort, amazing attention to details, just a wonderful car at a really reasonable price.

Better than I thought

by Bill from Newport WA on July 16, 2012

I get better mpg than advertised. 38 Hwy and 36.7 mixed. The car is comfortable enough I can drive two hours before needing a break. The trunk has plenty of space for shopping. The back seats fold down so I can carry something 6 ft long easy and 8 ft if I really try. The transmission is shifts smooth most of the time. Once in a while in low gear when it still cold there is a rough shift. The only downside if you want to call it that, is that when I go from a stop it takes off so quick. I need to get used to a really light touch on the gas peddle!

2011 Ford Fusion S

by Zemmy from NE Ohio on June 6, 2011

I traded in a 2010 Hyundai Elantra for the 2011 Ford Fusion S. I will be traveling more in a sales position and needed a bigger, more comfortable car. I got the base S as that suited my needs. The seats are very comfortable which is what I need with the trips I will be making. The fuel economy has been excellent (30-33 mpg). I thought I would miss the options from the SE package but I don't. The car is comfortable and quiet. My Hyundai was great while I had it but the Fusion is a more comfortable, roomier and quiet car. I drive the car pretty easy so I don't notice the transmission jumping around like others do. It can be a little sluggish but I can't complain. No buyers remorse here and I'm not that big of a Ford fan. There are probably better cars in the category but the value for the money is hard to beat.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12