2011 Ford Fusion

Most reliable car I have owned I love it

by from Puyallup Washington on September 11, 2017

I love it, it's fast and reliable and a gas saver, it gets the job done I get to work and back home with no worries about the car breaking down

A lot to offer

by from Waddy, Ky on August 25, 2017

For the price, the Ford Fusion has a lot of accessories similar to that of the Lincoln. Leather heated seats, electric seats, tinted windows, power for a 4 cylinder, huge trunk space, ttreat handling when driving, and a moon/sunroof. I was pleasantly surprised with this vehicle.
Not Rated Reliability

Solid car, Great value.

by from Plymouth, MN on August 23, 2017

This is a great car both for family use and for daily commuting. Decent mileage, very reliable, great ride, good space inside. My 2011 has parking sensors on it which I LOVE! Decent power, great handling, great trunk space. Very reliable. Surprising number of features included in the base level package makes this a good value for the money.

Great starter car

by from Champaign, IL on August 3, 2017

Has a lot of amenities for the price we paid. Back up camera with sensors and blind spot monitors. USB port as well as cigarette lighter charging port. Big gas tank.

Most reliable car ever, like a sports car

by from Monroe, La on July 3, 2017

This car far exceeded my expectations, it took me where I needed to go it has taken me all throughout southern America without a problem!

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from NJ on June 24, 2017

Looks good and sound nice. Inside it is a bit boring most most important it never has let us down and we actually live driving it for several hours.

Most Gas Consuming Car that I Have Owned

by from on June 19, 2017

This car is fine, but next time I would probably purchase something more fuel efficient. Also, the paint job did not last and various internal trim pieces seem to be going bad.

One of the nicest cars I've owned

by from Berry ,ky on June 14, 2017

This car has plenty of room and is a good family vehicle with a great sporty look to it. It's a great daily driver or a good one just for vacation. I would trust driving this car any where. It also gets decent gas mileage if your not to hard on the pedal

Great car and has no problems at all.

by from Centerville, Oh on May 27, 2017

Met all of my needs, enough room and never felt squished and has tons of storage. Great overall car and would recommend it to anybody.

Excellent for family use

by from Rochester, NY on May 21, 2017

Do not require frequent maintenance to have an excellent performance. Big internal space provides comfort for long tips. Super reliable.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Ford Fusion