2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid consumer reviews

$27,555 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Explore the 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Shop the 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford

One of top pre- owned vehicle I ever had.

This a great car. Enterior and exterior very nice and roomy. Great on gas with a lot perks. My friends and family loves my car.

Love this Car!

This car had everything I was looking for and more! I was a Chevy girl...but this Ford Fusion Hybrid has converted me. I highly recommend this vehicle.

First use car i have brought in twenty years

I fell in love with this car and it is more than i was expecting to be approved for but Auto Giants made it work.

3.7

Be wary of steering issues.

I bought a 2019 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid with roughly 19,000 miles. It is a great looking car with plenty of features and great gas mileage but the steering is absolutely awful, requiring constant minor corrections that take the pleasure out of driving an otherwise fine vehicle. For perspective, I could steer my 2004 Ranger 4x4 confidently with 1 finger while with this Fusion I barely dare to not have both hands on the wheel at all times. [Disclaimer: I do not endorse driving a vehicle with anything less than both hands on the wheel] Occasionally when coasting around a corner at normal road speed it feels like the power steering kicks out for a split second. That is an unsettling feeling. I have had several people drive the car and all report that the steering feels "squirrelly". Given Ford's heavy emphasis on keeping both hands on the wheel in the user manual it is clear that they are aware of the issue.

Very comfortable

The vehicle is very quiet and comfortable whether around town or on the highway. The many features such as voice command, navigation, cross traffic alert, lane change assist, lane keep assist, collision assist all make this a very high tech vehicle. Around town it gets 45-50 mpg reliably and given the right traffic conditions it achieves even higher numbers. It is reliable, never having a glitch in 30k miles driven. The seats are comfortable on the long highway trip with seat heaters and cooling making the journey pleasant

Great vehicle!

Ever since driving one of these vehicles while my husbands truck was being worked on, I just knew I was going to buy one. That was not even 6 months ago and I purchased one 3/14/20! I love this car!

4.4

Great car, lots of safety goodies.

I feel very safe in this car, very quiet and smooth ride, and 44 MPG to boot! So far so good. Bought it used with 13K miles on it. Beautiful paint and interior! The only gripe I have is that the hybrid trunk is small due to the battery.

Most reliable car I've owned

This car has all the bells and whistles that I've never had in a car before. It is very comfortable with plenty of leg room. The gas mileage is unbelievable. 43 mpg city.

Fantastic quiet and 40 mpg.

Will drive this car until it dies, great vehicle for the $. Vehicle is very comfortable on long trip as is short trips. I would highly recommend the vehicle to any wanting to save money.

4.0

Fuel efficient with new tech

Fuel efficient and roomy. Love of the included driving, safety, and remote features. Is quiet and plenty of room for five people. I also like of the remote, keyless features. Great that I can use my phone to check on the status of the vehicle.