2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Explore the 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Shop the 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford

Smooth riding car

This is such a quiet car. i have to check to see if its on. Just brought it but am excited to experience all its features. So far, all our encounters with the staff have been excellent. Looking for a long relationship with Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel.

4.4

Great Car for running around town comfortably

Best bang for the buck hybrid. drove toyota Rav, camry and prius. all much more money and not as nice to drive. maybe toyota has its advantages but i could not imagine paying so much more to compromise ease of operation and comfort and fun to drive.

Best Car Ever!

I travel a lot on business and have the pleasure of driving many rental cars, all styles, all brands and all types. The Ford Fusion hybrid became my preferred rental car for the styling, fuel economy, features and comfort. The car is extremely comfortable, has apple play, is super quiet, and I can drive it 400 miles a day with no back pain. The best thing is the gas mileage range. A 14 gallon tank will give you a range of 550 plus miles. The only drawback is that it doesn’t have a spare tire or jack. Other than that it’s fantastic! I bought a certified 18,000 mile, clean CARFAX, 2019 SEL in 2019 for $19,000. It has a sticker price of $34,000. Can’t beat it!

the most best decision i made

i been a ford girl all my life and fusion are one of the cars I like do to the truck size do to i have a daughter that have special needs and it accommodate all our needs

Best value for the price

This car has all the bells and whistles yet is very affordable. I traded a 2011 Fusion for the 2019 Fusion Hybrid and love it.

Value for the Money ten stars.

Used 2019 Fusion Hybrid are really a good value. Probably because the model will be discontinued. Probably because there are a lot of units from rental car companies. Whatever the reason I got a certified 2019 Fusion Hybrid SEL for less than 20k. This is my first hybrid and I cannot compare with Hybrid Camry or Accord, but if I want to pay 20k I have to search for 2015 or 2016 with a lot of miles for one of those cars. If I have to complain about something is the small trunk. The hybrid engine eats a lot of the trunk's space. Anyway it is a decent size trunk for most people needs. I choose the SEL model because for me, the simil leather seats are worth paying a little more. Otherwise, you can find an used SE Hybrid for even less money.

Excellent value sedan that is fun to drive

This is my second Fusion. This SEL Hybrid is well equipped and has all the creature comforts you could ask for. The infotainment system is perfectly placed in the center of the dash and is large enough that you can see it easily. I'm currently getting 45 MPG and love the smooth ride.

Wonderful choice

This car has really surprised me with it being a hybrid. I expected hybrids to lack power and performance. I’ve been happy with everything, it has so many bells and whistles.

4.4

Consistently gets better mileage than EPA ratings

I recently began commuting 80 miles round trip to work every day. I needed something economical and affordable. The Ford Fusion Hybrid is almost perfect. It's styling is reminiscent of an Aston Martin in the front and the options that came with the Titanium trim are extremely helpful. With a 14 gallon tank, there's very little to not like about this car except the performance. I do feel like it is pretty under-powered and that it would benefit from a turbo to help it along when needed.

Fun to drive and own

It was a hard decision for me to trade in my 2014 Ford Fusion titanium as I loved that car as much four years after getting it as I did the day I bought it. That being said, I love this 2019 Fusion hybrid titanium. My biggest concern was that I would see too much of a drop off in performance from my turbo charged fusion but really I have not noticed enough to make me regret getting this 2019. A big bonus is the added safety features and technology improvements over the 2014. I love the ride, the comfort, the look, the features and of course the gas mileage. I highly recommend consideration of this car.