2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Explore the 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford
Shop the 2019 Fusion Hybrid Ford
4.3

I've owned this car for less than a week.

So far, I really like the car and am glad I bought it. VERY smooth ride, wonderful sound system (but no CD player), and the car feels safe and solid.

Just leased 2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid

My last 2 purchases have been Jeep SUV (Compass). My new 2019 Jeep was totaled 9/25/19. My first rental was a Rogue, but the check engine light cam on after 2 days of driving it. Enterprise asked me to return the vehicle to be serviced. At the time of my arrival, there were no other SUVs available. My potions were a min van :/ or a ford fusion hybrid. I fell in love with the features and the fuel efficiency of the hybrid. I leased a 2019 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid today, and I could NOT be happier!

Smooth Operator

Significant upgrade from my previous car, Fusion Hybrid 2010. Titanium model includes all the new safety features, collision alert, adaptive cruise and lane keeper. Good road trip car, intended purpose. Adaptive cruise control quite good at maintaining the distance you set (shorter or longer), will slow you down quickly should someone cut into your lane. Lane keeper gives a nice gentle nudge back if you ride the line. ECO mode can be set for local commuting. Provides extra regen braking so you can drive with less hitting the brake pedal. Display also shows your energy recovery efficiency when you stop. Easy to use and understand controls on the touch screen, also has buttons for temp up & down, defrost and seat heat or cool. Only drawback, I have not figured out which interior design element casts a narrow band of glare across the center of my view of outside mirrors on sunny days.

Freedom from the gas price roulette wheel

It is SO nice to have a hybrid. I'm no longer stuck with trying to outguess when the gas stations are going to raise their prices by $.30 per gallon. Now I can just top off whenever I see a good price and not worry about running out of gas because the mileage is so great.

Great Car Value

I have driven Lexus cars for last 15 year's. I had rented one of these cars for 3 days and was so impressed I bought one or rather leased it. Great mileage, comfort, safety features, performance....i just feel good every time I drive it!

You need this car!

Fusion Energi hybrid is spacious, comfy, has all the desirable features and connectivity. Plugin hybrid aspect isn't hard to understand, and it can recharge on household current. Anticipate it to be VERY economical, and I'm enjoying driving it!

Most reliable car I owned

Meet all my needs and so many different features. Car runs so smoothly and can not hear it running. I would highly recommend this car to family and friends.

Biggest Bang for the Buck

Cars are out, so the Ford Fusion Hybrid is a bargain either buying or leasing. You get an average of 42MPG and a very luxurious comfortable ride. If your are a Vet you get a $1,000 cash bonus.

Excellent Car!

Absolutely wonderful car! I purchased the SE version, and it comes packed with excellent features. I’m currently averaging over 45 mpg on my way to work. I couldn’t be happier with the sleek design and the comfortable ride. A+

Love my Fusion Hybtid

So far this car has exceeded my expectations as I have never owned or driven a hybrid before. I have not had it on a trip yet but I am averaging 42.6 mpg with a mix of city and highway driving. The acceleration getting on the freeway is a lot better than I thought it would be.