1931 Ford Model A consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 1931 Ford Model A
4.3

This car is FUN!

So cool to drive this car with curtains off and top down, smelling all the fresh country smells. Unfortunately, we are consolidating assets in retirement.

Model A Ford Victoria wins popularity contest

My Model A was every dream come true for a high school girl. I was popular with the girls because they that it was cute and the boys thought it was cool. It was both of these things. What made it special? It had bucket seats, though mohair not leather. Air conditioning (the front window opened up). It had 3 on the floor (a long gear shift that extended to the floor. Wire wheels, the same color as the pin stripping. It was highly reliabile because it had so few mechanical parts under the hood to break down. It was a teenager's parents dream of safety because it could barely reach 60 mph going down hill. Comfort is subjective. The leaf springs were so stiff, that if you hit a bump they would throw you so high you would hit the wood planks in the ceiling. I never feel asleep at the wheel. No need to worry about gas shortages. I could cruise all night on $ .25 worth of gas. It was a little hot in summer as black and Arizona don't mix well but remember I wanted to be popular and everyone from kids to parent, principals to teachers wanted to ride in my Vicky.

3.7

A true classic, will turn ALL heads!

This car was completely owned, rebuilt and valued by my grandfather. It's an American classic. Last year Ford made the Model A.