1992 Ford Mustang

Such a fun little summer car!

by from Middletown, OH on June 1, 2017

I have owned this car for 17 years. It's been garage kept and babied. It has been a great vehicle.

First car

by from on March 31, 2011

I bought one of these almost a year ago. The only problems I've had were due to a repair shop not installing a new starter right! Other than that, its been a real awsome car! It doesnt have a lot of get up & go, but if u buy a 4 cyl its generally for gas milage anyway!

Excellent reliability

by from Mesa, AZ on April 19, 2010

I've owned my 1992 Mustang since April 1995 and have used it as a daily driver ever since. It has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. It now has 165000 miles on the original engine. The only things I've had to replace were the distributor, fuel pump, radiator, alternator, and a transmission rebuild, but these are to be expected at 18 yrs old. The 5.0 engine is bulletproof and just keeps on going. Ford made an excellent product in 1992

very rock solid auto

by from powwow's and rez runing and sundance. U.S.A WIDE on July 15, 2014

car is nimble great in just about any enviement it has gone where high dollar 4x4 have gotten stuck and fuil milage with the 2.3 is ungodly got over 6 million miles and still runing strong. this is to my knowlage as being one of fords best and thrue i not try others yet but will soon

2nd Owner. Garaged since new.

by from Loveland, Ohio on June 22, 2017

Fun to drive. Especially in the summertime. The car is all original and perfectly maintained. Original except for exhaust.

One of the best cars for running all the time

by from Aldan pa on July 12, 2017

My favorite car that i ever owned, depebdable stylish, was a lot of run drivung knowing you had all that power to pass anyone at any time

Uses car for Havingfun