1993 Ford Mustang

very cute car

by from ca on November 24, 2008

I have owned this convertible since 2003 it had 59.000 miles on it is red with a white top 4cly gets amazing gas mil. you can always find parts for it anywhere i have a new top paint rims tune ups oil change thats all not a race car but people stop me all the time and ask me what year is it and say nice car my kids all learned to drive in this car i will keep it! cheap upkeep and insurance, very dependable

A pony is ment to ride

by from Tyler Texas on March 16, 2007

I think the Mustang is perfect car for beginner sports car owner and that every teenager should have one. Also the car overall is stylish and it will get you were you are going when you really need it to. I have recommened the car to many of my friends and even let them drive just to let them feel the power that the car can release!!

Non expensive fun

by from san antonio on March 5, 2008

Easy to upgrade and to work on can find many aftermarket parts. Lots of power in a small package and fun to drive.

i love this car

by from Pennsylvania on February 14, 2008

this car is wonderful i own one and drive it daily i dont think i would ever trade it for any other vehicle out there it gets alittle tricky in the rain.. not a good vehichle to drive in the snow.

Fast and Good

by from on August 18, 2009

Excellent daily driver and extremely fun. If you want something reliable but to have a blast with this is the car. Beautiful color too. I've driven my 93 since 2002 and it's the most perfect car I've ever had. Easy to find parts, fun to play with new parts. It's fast, and it's real good. Like me.

Awesome Car

by from San Jose, CA on April 19, 2010

Have owned my 93 Mustang GT for going on 9 years. It has been my daily driver since high school. I have never had any major problems, just he typical issues with an older, high mileage car. Currently has 135k miles and still pulls hard. Have done a few mods to the suspension and exhaust but thats about it. Car handles much better now than it did stock. Mods are relatively inexpensive which adds to the cars fun. Looking forward to adding a supercharger and tko500 transmission soon. Gas mileage has decreased over time and its much harder to compare to the newer car motors pushing more power and getting much better gas mileage. The fox body mustang is by far one of the best looking mustangs on the road...in my opinion! Overall, love my car!

Most Overrated Car I've seen

by on July 20, 2017

Body was trash. Listing was deceptive. Glad I had an inspection done prior to purchase. It convinced me to run away as fast as I could.
Not Rated Reliability

SWEET

by from longview ,TX on May 22, 2017

SWEET VEHICLE I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A HOT OLD SPORTS CAR AND IF THEY ARE 30+

Our Expert Review: 1993 Ford Mustang