1996 Ford Mustang

Mustang GT Convertible - one with the road

by from Jersey Shore, NJ on September 19, 2017

Summer day, top down, ocean breeze, Mustang GT Convertible, cruising down the shore drive, Life Is Good !

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Pickup and fun to drive

by from Freeport on June 9, 2017

Great for someone who wants to save on gas , OR who wants to RESTORE. This Blue Bullet had one previous owner, and was never in an accident. NO RUST, as it came from Florida.

VERY RELIABLE CAR

by from BROOKLYN on May 6, 2017

ITS A VERY FAST MUSCLE CAR GREAT CAR GREAT AC AND HEAT CONVERTABLE 8CLY 2 DOOR WHITE AND BLACK INTERIOR HAS MANY GREAT FEATURES

MUSTANG GT

by from BROOKLYN NY on April 16, 2017

GREAT CAR RUNS GOOD ITS JUST A BEAUTY A MUSCLE CAR VERY FAST 8 CLY RELIABLE HAS MANY FEATURES VERY WELL MAINTAINED HAS NEW TUNE UP COLD AIR INTAKE FOR MORE POWER FLOOR GEARS CONVERTABLE TWO DOOR WHITE BLACK INTERIOR

MUSTANG GT CONVERTABLE 8 CLY VERY GOOD CAR

by from BROOKLYN NY 11206 on March 30, 2017

SO SORRY THAT I HAVE TO GIVE HER UP VERY RELIABLE GREAT FAST MUSCLE CAR TOTALLLY GREAT IN ALL AREAS VERY FAST CAR IF YOU LIKE SPEED THIS IS THE PERFECT CAR FOR YOU

GT Convertible

by from MA on February 19, 2017

I bought my 1996 GT convertible in 2005. It had 56,000 miles on it when I bought it. It was red with a white top and white leather interior. I loved this car. I owned it until 2014 when I traded it for a newer Mustang. When I traded the 96, it had 125,000 miles. In the time I owned it, it needed a radiator and a heater core. The rest was just maintainence. It was exciting to drive, but still gave a reasonable ride. The bang for the buck ratio is just unbeatable.

Love love love my car

by from Central Coast, CA. on November 14, 2014

Ok so it is 2014 my car is a 1996 sad as it is its more reliable then cars a 3rd of its age , in the time i have had it ive trully only had to replace the fuel pump and a battery or two that gose without saying thats the only major part thats ever really died I have 222,251 miles on her and she is still running strong perfect idle and never over heats 18 years old !!!!! They should have used them as a cabs!!!! What else can I say i am trully going to miss her moving out of the country for 4 years and have to sell her dont want to but it is what it is I will never have a more reliable car in my life no question!

20 years!

by from Omaha, NE on September 15, 2014

I have owned this car since it was brand new, I bought it as my 1st real muscle car. I compared it to the Camaro, Firebird, and even the Corvette - for the ride it was better than all three; for the price it was better than the Camaro and Corvette; depending on the configuration the Mustang wasn't quite as fast off the line but MORE than made up for it on the curves! The convertible in the night time is unbelievable and what a great car for two on a road trip - love the car still after 20 years!

Most reliable and fun car I've had.

by from Orlando, FL on January 9, 2014

The Mustang starts every time on the first try...the engine is easy to work on and plenty of room for replacement parts and aftermarket parts. Love the low rumble of the engine and exhaust. Very fun in the spring and summer time to let the top down and enjoy the weather. The top comes down with an automatic switch for all you have to do is undo 2 latches above the windshield. Great car...would definitely get another one!

Every day, I look forward to driving this car agai

by from on January 2, 2012

Sleek looks, massive power, great handling and a roof that opens in good weather. What more could you want?

Our Expert Review: 1996 Ford Mustang