1998 Ford Mustang

Mustang GT Convertible

by from Coxsackie, NY on August 30, 2017

Bought this 98 GT in 2012 with only 32K on it. Great shape, white with tan top. Top works flawlessly every time. 4.6L is smooth and moves. Interior is small and the drivers seat doesn't go back as far as I'd like, and I'm not that tall. Tougher to get out of now as we get older too. But it is really sharp and has been trouble free. We use it just in summer, so low miles.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car for the money

by from KNOXVILLE on August 26, 2017

Great car all the way around it gets good gas mileage and has a lot of power and very dependable. Awesome car for reliability and fun

Best car ever.

by from Southern California now trapped in NE on August 19, 2017

The only reason I got rid of it is because my daughter grew over 6 foot talk. Her and her basketball friends could barely sit up straight anymore (She was 5 when I got it). We still talk about and miss this car.

Great first car

by from Tulsa OK on August 18, 2017

Great first car, enough power to satisfy a 16 yr old boy but not enough to get into major trouble or kill himself. I had a few issues, such as the throwout bearing and the thermostat going out, but they were moderately easy and inexpensive fixes.

Fun car!

by on July 7, 2017

Smooth ride. 300 horsepower in a manual tfansmission and the Mustang roar when shifting gears is awesome. Dashboard and media consoles aee designed for maximum ease to access when driving. I love the "musclelike" front end, but the rear looks a little weak iin contrast. I think the is is due to the lack of a spoiler and the super slanted rear window thar resembles a hatchback.

Fun and Sporty Car You Can't Go Wrong

by from Pewaukee, WI on June 2, 2017

The car is sharp looking with custom upgrades and custom paint job. Catches peoples eyes any time it is on the road.

1998 mustang

by from sparks on May 20, 2017

i t is with out a dout the best car i have had thew the years of my life it has 100455 miles and going strong i got it for 3000 dollars amazing everything works convertable top up and down no problem nothing wrong with this car get 1 if u can

Best first car EVER

by from Franklin, IN on September 25, 2014

I just got a 98 v6 coupe for my first car, and aside from a few scratches and dings, this car is amazing! It has 200,000 miles and still goes strong! I plan on having this car for a long time and I can't wait to drive it some more!!

I love this car

by from Louisville, KY on August 26, 2013

I bought this yellow GT coupe new in Oct 1997. It has been the best car I have ever owned. It hit 100,000 miles a few years ago and I had all belts, hoses, gaskets, fluids, plugs and plug wires replaced with factory original. I would drive this car anywhere. It now has 112,000 miles and never a problem.

1998 Cobra Mustang

by from on April 16, 2012

The car goes great and I think I bought the car at a descent price. The dealer ship I dealt with was fair and honest. Would do business with them again.

Our Expert Review: 1998 Ford Mustang