2001 Ford Mustang

Reliable and pretty car. Good for new driver.

by from Cornelius, NC on September 13, 2017

This is a great kid car. He can't ding it up with kid accident (that WILL happen)and feel bad. It's really a cool car. Sound works great, known to be important to those kids. Painted recently so looks lovely and shiny, but has a significant ding on side to keep it in a kid's notice of care to be had.

Fun car, affordable and built to perform

by from Wisconsin on September 5, 2017

Owned this car for 16+ years. With basic and regular maintenance, this car still drives like new. Fun car, powerful and reliable. Highly recommended!

Uses car for Havingfun

classic fun

by from chicago il on September 4, 2017

car has great sound from the rear very throaty and great for aftermarket projects. fun car for your daily commute were it is comfortable . simply a cool car that does what it says.

Fun Car to drive

by from Canton, GA. on August 5, 2017

I loved it, I had a blast test driving this car I just wish I could of been able to afford it too so I could get rid of my old car.
Not Rated Reliability

Amazing first car

by on July 18, 2017

This car was an amazing first car for me. It looked great, drove very well and looked awesome. cruising around in this car was such a blast and i had so much fun. really sad to have to let this car go...

One of the best cars I've ever owned

by from RPV on June 10, 2017

It is one of the best Sports cars for the dollar available. We have ordered a new 2017 just like it. This is the only reason for selling it.

2001 Mustang

by from Strongsville OH on June 2, 2017

This car was good personally I like the v8 mustang over a v6 any day but the style of 99-04 stand is one of my favorites! I'm trying to sell my v6 for a v8 one now so if your looking to get one I'd go with the v8 all day if your looking for more power if not then just get the v6 great body style and a great car!

Sam Oku

by from Anna TX on May 2, 2017

I love this vehicle because of the design and the color of the car too. But the most one thing i want to buy this vehicle because I want to know how to fix a car and i think this is a good car to start from knowing how to fix a car.

Uses car for Towing

Limited edition 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt

by from Indianapolis, Indiana on April 23, 2017

Based off the hit 70's movie, Bullitt, staring Steve McQueen, this iconic vehicle was produced in extremely limited quantities. These Mustang Bullitts were produced with over 100 features not seen on the standard GT Mustangs. Every one of them is numbered on the shock tower with holographic stickers and it's production number. With 265 standard horsepower, this Mustang sits lower, runs faster, and surpasses the run of the mill GT from the same era in all facets.

Have had no problems wiyh this car

by from on April 12, 2017

Selling it because we are buying a new one just like it a 2017. I bought it new and have enjoyed it quite a bit.

Our Expert Review: 2001 Ford Mustang