2001 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

Explore the 2001 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2001 Ford Mustang
4.3

Best car I've ever owned

This car is my dream car! Even down to the color!!! It's a gas hog but I can't help but putting my foot in its petal and absolutely love the sound and feel of it as I drive!

Great bang for the buck, true muscle.

2001 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT, super fun car. Worth the price and sounds great. True American muscle car. If you are looking for a fun, reliable and affordable car get a GT or a Cobra!

4.3

Very fast car

Classic muscle car fun gets a lot looks . The sn95 mustang very popular with the 4.6 super charged motor handle corners tight good power

Awesome deal. Wonderful condition..

This car has everything, I wanted.. condition is like new, needs nothing . runs great , paint is outstanding. tires are in great shape. Convertible top is brand new.

Fast and loud

It is an amazing car 10 out of 10 recommend. Pretty soon I will make it up there to the 2013 gt500 candy apple red black stripes

Best car ever owned (18 years)

Fun to drive (346000 miles) engine not rebuilt yet, no oil usage. Have maintained religiously. Car is in excellent condition. Paint has maintained well. No delamination. Seats recovered.

Super reliable I have a v8 4.6L and I love it

The car is excellent. If you looking for a car that last very very long and also don't want to keep fixing on it. I recommend you to get a mustang GT and if anything does need fixing it's REALLY CHEAP to have fixed.

3.7

My favorite car, by far!

I felt super sexy when I drove this car! It had been lowered, had the smoked out light covers that complimented the gray exterior and black interior. So sleek!

3.1

Like the way it handled

Just was I needed at that time in my life when was single and had only to worry about getting from point to b wished I had bought the v8 version better constructed

3.6

Low miles with manual transmission

Owned this car for about five years and never had a problem. Reliable and fun to drive. Fits two people comfortably and was a great car to fulfill my commuting needs.