2002 Ford Mustang

my dream car!

by from Jim Thorpe on September 9, 2017

I love this car! Unfortunately, my physical condition no longer allows me to drive my beautiful Mustang GT Convertible. I'm hoping someone buys the car and will enjoy it as much as I did!!

AFTER 15 YEARS WELL KEPT HAS KEPT STYLE CURRENT

by from South Florida on August 21, 2017

THE EXTERIOR DESIGN IS STILL VERY CONTEMPORARY IN STYLE. OFTEN ASKED IS IT NEW. THE LINES AND STYLING WILL ALWAYS REMAIN WITH IT! MINE IS A GT CONVERTIBLE 4.36. I HAVE AND INTEND TO KEEP IT PURELY STOCK. WISH IT HAD A LITTLE BIT OF JUMP AT LOW SPEEDS (UNDER 50 MPH) IT ONLY HAS 5,200 SECOND OWNER MILES. OWNED BY AN EXECUTIVE,USED AS A WEEKEND CRUISER. ABOVE 50 MPH THE CAR IS AN ANIMAL! 50 TO 90 IN A BLINK HAD IT UP TO 115, AT THAT POINT WITH PEDAL , I CHOSE TO SLOW DOWN TO 60. THE TRANS SEEMS TO SHIFT IN TO IT'S LAST GEAR AT 46 MPH. OTHER THAN LACKLUSTER LOW END TALK, A GREAT AND STYLISH CAR I WILL TREASURE FOREVER.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love my Mustang GT. Nothing but compliments!

by from LaPlace,LA. on August 19, 2017

02 GT Premium 5sp manual,black on black. Bought it new and is garage kept. It is dependable,and feels safe to drive. I wanted to keep stock as possible but did do a few upgrades. Put Nitto NT 555 255/50/17 tires to fill the wheel wells more,and a chin spoiler which makes look a bit lower w/out having to change coil springs. A Flowmaster cat-back exhaust system and a K&N filter charger. And a Pioneer- Fosgate 600wt sound system w/separates and a dual 8" sub. Gotta have sound lol! And a shorty antenna, the stock one is way to tall. Overall it's quick durable car and we drive it almost daily. It can't compete w/ the new stuff out now unless modified in performance,but still looks cool,even better than the newer body styles IMO. I get many offers asking me if I want to sell but that ain't happening. If you find one in good shape I would'nt think twice about getting one.

Great starter car.

by from Chicago on July 28, 2017

I got an 02 mustang as my first car and was very satisfied. It satisfied my want for a performance car while staying reliable throughout the 3 years that i owned it.

MOST MUSCLE POWERFUL CAR I HAVE TESTED ON MOUNTAIN

by from NEW JERSEY on July 18, 2017

THIS CAR IS COMPLETE, IS FAST AND STROMG IF I CAN I WILL BUY ONE IN THE FUTURE CUZ I LIKE THIS KIND OF CAR, I WOULD LIKE TO PIMP THE CAR AND IMPROVE ITS MACHINE I WANT TO TEST A NEW ONE TO KNOW WICH ONE COULD BE BETTER
Not Rated Reliability

Stylish, Fun and Reliable!

by from Lake Forest Illinois on July 17, 2017

The Mustang GT convertible is a great looking car that is fun to drive. The 4.6 L engine provides quick acceleration and yet the car gets more than 25 mpg on the highway. The suspension is excellent making winding roads a blast.

Uses car for Havingfun

love my mustang gt convertible

by from Jim Thorpe on July 14, 2017

Car is in great shape- it is truly a beautiful carcan no longer drive due to a physical disability .

Awesome & Fun

by from Long Island, NY on June 29, 2017

Fast, Fun, Reliable. Awesome to cruise around in. Loved the body style. The sound of the exhaust wasnt loud stock but whwn upgrades to flowmasters it gave it a nicer sound. Love to own another one in the future.

Most Average Rollercoaster of a Car

by from Niles, IL on June 8, 2017

This car has gotten me from point A to C and a whole lot of B quite a bit. I do have to say I rough house the car a bit which is why it has had some transmission and differential problems. To be completely honest, if I didn't use it as a beater car, it would probably not have had any of those problems and still be the most reliable car for myself. I do have to say if you get a mustang, buy a v8 manual.

Great used car

by from Seattle, WA on June 7, 2017

I had my Solar Yellow Mustang for 9 years and never had a single major problem with it. Great car and looked sharp.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Ford Mustang