2002 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

side view of 2002 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2002 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2002 Ford Mustang

Great Car

Great car! I just don't drive it that much. Never driven in winter. Oil change and check up on regular basis. Had Gaskets changed this spring.

3.7

A car with a million options

Always puts a smile on my face when driving it! Few things not to like, its a RWD, Stick Shift, V8, Muscle car. Very customizable, like if you want options to modify the car, you will not be disappointed. Reliability wise it has done me well, Powertrain is built like a tank . Never had any issues with the engine nor transmission. Only ongoing issue I had was the AC, though where I live its only hot for like 4 months out of the year so I just lived with it. If you get one of these early 2000's GTs, to make it worthwhile you HAVE to put on an aftermarket exhaust. IT will bring the fun factor to a full 10 even if the car isn't really that fast. Would highly recommend.

Mustang Saleen SC

Rare supercharged Saleen. Factory supercharged with low miles. Big brakes from Saleen. Great condition. Any other questions please ask. Comes with original intake. The rest is all stock. Runs great.

Fun, eye catching, reliable Americana!

Loved having and driving the convertible around town. Not my favorite highway car. It looks good, makes noise and comfortable to ride in. Great Florida car, not for snowy climates.

4.4

Reliable and Stylish

Perfect for daily driving will take you from point A to point B no problems. No major issues. Great Condition. Good Mileage. I've had it for a while now but since I'm a big person I just needed a bigger car.

I DRIVE THE MUSTANG WEEKEND ONLY.

LIKE NEW FORD MUSTANG FULLY LOADED ALL LEATHER AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION PERFECT CONDITION. NO MECHANICAL ISSUES AT ALL LIGHT SCRATCHES FRONT AND REAR BUMPER YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING

Fun to drive

This mustang handles well, and has plenty of get up and go. I commuted 50 miles each way and found the car to be very reliable. I also thought it was easy to work on.

Sporty, Stylish and Super-fun!!

The Ford Mustang is a iconic classic that never goes out of style, Our 2002 GT Convertible is a stylish, sporty ride that is a blast to drive and show-off. The automatic transmission is simple to drive and the convertible top goes down easily with the touch of a button. It is a muscle car with class, suitable for gals or guys.

A very good car 2002 Mustang V 6

As I get older I always wanted a Mustang . I bought this car used a year ago . Wow what a neat little car , sure the boys with the V8 s joke with you . But the V6 is plenty of power . The interior is cheap plastic but repair pieces are available cheap. Mine is a 5 speed manual and the little car makes me think of the days of sports cars .

4.4

Best deal and value

I had been a huge fan of this car and for the price, upkeep and overall appearance it is in excellent condition and just the perfect car for me.