2004 Ford Mustang

Mustang-you can't go wrong

by from Three Springs,PA on September 15, 2017

This December (2017) I have driven my Mustang for 9 years. No major mechanical issues to date. I have received many compliments over the years and it has never left me sitting. My car is the 40th anniversary edition Mustang.

Absolutely loved this car

by from Bel Air on September 10, 2017

This vehicle was a whole bunch of fun not only to drive but to work on. I loved driving this car. It just has that feeling of just wanting to go fast

Excellent sports car

by from SPRINGFIELD on September 9, 2017

I love the shaker hood. also the fact that 2004 was the 40th anniversary edition. In addition, this car has the 4 valve 4.6 naturally aspirated with the functional ram air.

Uses car for Havingfun

Super fun and looks great. Runs perfect

by from New Sharon Iowa on September 5, 2017

Built really well and runs great. Easy and cheap to mod and make it a real beast. Handles really well

A most fun car to drive and ride in

by on August 31, 2017

We have had this convertible for five years and have had tons of fun- nothing better on warm, sunny day then putting the top down and heading out on the open road. Car is in great shape and priced to sell. Truly enjoyable vehicle

first car

by on August 31, 2017

very first car, got it used with 57000 miles for 4800$ and it was worth every penny. Insanely good deal for an insanely great car.

great look pefornace car

by from gilbertaz on August 25, 2017

its a good american car reliable only thing i really like to complain about is interior couldve been inprove the look..

Uses car for Havingfun

By far the most reliable car I've owned.

by from Louisville on August 16, 2017

Stock performance is great. You can get on this car and it will perform at its best each and everytime.

Very reliable

by from Bristol Ct on August 13, 2017

great all around driver. good power and very good on gas, Dealer installed new rotors and calipers all point safety check.

Ford has never disappointmed me! Mustang sally

by from Glendale, Az. on August 6, 2017

This car was one of the best cars I've ever owned. My first car was a1972 mustang. Ford has me sold as a solid company, my future plan is to purchase another Ford