2004 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

$18,150–$19,535 MSRP range
side view of 2004 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2004 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2004 Ford Mustang

Love this car for quality and body style,

This car is great for me and my wife to cruise in, it easy to get in and out and love showing it off,will have lots of fun this summer.

One of the fastest cars I have owned

Great resonable priced toy not the best for long trips but good around towner loud ride with after market exhaust will piss off neighbors and the police.

Best muscle car!

I’m very happy with this car. It is my dream car and I would like to own it for a very long time. Very happy!

Good hobby car

No windshield. Inside only needs a cleaning. No battery. Can't figure out how to Program a key. Other then that.. the car will crank and run.

Very Reliable-Best Sports Car I have owned

Fun to drive and very reliable for many years. 4.6 V8. My kids and grand-kids still ask me for rides. Very sporty, handles great. Love it!

4.3

Great Car

For the price, you're getting a really good car. It could use more leg room in the rear seats but other than that I have no complaints.

Very cool car

The 2004 mustang was my is car and it is super comfortable, fast, and reliable. The back seats don’t have a whole lot of room but that’s one of the downfall of getting any coupe. But overall, mustangs are great for a first car

My favorite car hands down

The car got me from where I needed to go. I replace a lot of things in it while I had it. I will definitely miss it. The person who sold it to me sold it to me without disclosing the problems with it. Which is why I lowered the price so much because I know how expensive it is to get fixed. Definitely going to miss her when she’s gone that’s for sure.

4.3

Alot of car for the money

Second mustang gt I've owned. Solid engine, not a crazy amount of power but more than enough to turn heads and have alot of fun as a daily driver.

Most reliable car I have owned

If you want to have fun, this is the car. It turns a lot of heads. Shifting the 5 speed trany and feeling the power or just cruising. The 2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary Edition is the car.