2010 Mustang

2010 Ford Mustang

2010 Ford Mustang

Have you driven the 2010 Ford Mustang?

Great Performance Car

by Summer from Pismo beach, California on March 26, 2011

I have owned several performance cars since 1969 and one of my favorites is the 2010 Mustang GT. It is a well designed car with excellent performance and handling. I have the premium GT with an automatic, upgraded stereo, 3.55 limited slip differential and 19 inch wheels. What a car! Dodge, Chevy and many imports don't come close to a well equipped Mustang in any category...

Great convertable

by par3773 from Wilson, NY on September 24, 2010

My 2010 Mustang GT Convertable is an outstanding car. After years of owning Japanese cars including a Mazada Miata and a Honda Ridgeline. This car has gotten me back into American cars. The 2010 Mustang's fit and finish is an awesome improvement over previous years. The styling harkens back to the 60's but in a modern format. Even though the 2010 has the 4.6 L V-8 (the 2011 has the 5.0 412 RWHP V-8) it is actually enough for me. There is nothing better than putting the top down and crusing. Since I live in New York, I plan on driving the car all year. The traction control will help in the snow, but then alot of us grew up with rear wheel drive and survived many a winter storm. Overall, this is one of the finest cars you can treat yourself to.

Best Mustang/Best Ford Ever

by Mutang Convert from Washington, DC on July 23, 2009

Maybe it's because I traded out of an 05 F150 Lariat ... maybe it's because I felt the 05-09 Mustang GT's were too stiff riding ... too loud and too crash with a chintzy interior .... maybe it's because I am turning 50 this year ... who knows but what I can tell you is this is the best, by far, Mustang (and perhaps the best Ford) ever produced! My 2010 Mustang GT with the Pirelli's 19's inch wheel/tire combo has no impact harsness to the ride whatsover! NONE! And yet she stays glued to the road ... the interior redo tops many many other cars upgraded interiors and I have had many many others cars .... everything about this car screams quality ... there is an allure to driving her that is addictive ... Forget the Challenger (too too heavy and ponderous to drive) and the Camaro (as usual there is a cheapness to the feel of it like its many predecessors) .... I will stop talking and tell you that Ford is RIGHT! DRIVE ONE and you will see! Enjoy

First Sports Car Iive Owned

by Dani from Fort Worth, Tx on January 13, 2010

OMG!!!! I have never owned a Ford and I just purchased a 2010 Mustang. Its a V6 and boy does it pick up speed. I love it. I was thinking about getting the dodge challenger, but thats another story. Any one considering this car get it.

2010 Mustang makes more smiles per mile!

by Mustang Owner from Bridgewater, IA on July 15, 2010

Overall a fantastic car. In 3K miles it has averaged 27.4 mpg. Performance is better for handling and outright power than my 1970 Chevelle SS. Other than the fact that I hit my head every time I get in or out of it, it is a great car. I get a kick out of the "nice car" comments from people I don't even know. Total strangers smile and wave!

Everyone LOVES this car

by Dr Math from Tampa, Florida on October 12, 2010

What a fun ride. Men, women and kids, young and old, can't wait for a ride (especially with the top down!). My two baby seats fit fine in the back so we can all go for a spin together. Its 200 horses are plenty peppy enough for me even on the freeways. Even the trunk has more space than I thought it would - enough for a big stroller or all my groceries. The ride is a bit bumpy but that is part of the car's charm. I find the headrests uncomfortable and wish there was a little more interior storage for my sunglasses and garage door opener etc.

2010 Mustang GT Premium

by v8luvher from Washington state on September 7, 2013

I drove the stock Camaro SS and a stock Mustang GT, I did not care for the interior gauges or tiny side view mirrors on the Camaro. It also lacked that wonderful sound of hp from the exhaust. I tried the Mustang and loved it, for 315 hp she still gets squirrely. My only complaint is those darn headrests, what was Ford thinking? I felt like I had to drive with my neck bent, if I reclined my seat then it became a strech for my arms. My friends 2012 Focus has the same headrests too. Good thing is you can purchase a nice set that look factory right down to the leather grain. Now the car is perfect.

My car

by TJ14 from on September 27, 2011

I have had this car for a couple years now, and I love the joy that I get from driving it. I love the looks that I get when I am out driving.

Strong American Muscle

by Ex ,Chevy Owner from NC on December 16, 2009

I purchased a 2010 Mustang GT,I simply love this car.Sounds great,yet not too loud when your just crusing.The car also handles great.The manual is the best way to go for me,I can get upward of 100mph in 3rd gear.I test drove the 2010 Camaro but the interior was a big let down,also very hard to see,it had a lot of blind spots.I am so happy I bought the Mustang.I have approx 2500 miles on the car now and I get apporx 21.5 mpg and never gotten under 19 mpg(and I have a heavy foot),and all this on regular gas.Dont let the 315hp fool you,this car pulls hard,Ford got this right,If your thinking of buying the Camaro drive this car first,you may change your mind,I did.

Just Fun!

by AutoWay Ford Bradenton from Bradenton, FL on October 6, 2009

I am currently driving the 2010 Mustang GT and it is right on! From exclusive lighting, shaker sound system, throaty exhaust and just raw performance! Ford also exceeds with the Sync system making it possible for vehicle health reports, and plugging in a USB for all your music not to mention many other options. The rear sequential blinker lights remind me of a great white shark...just like Ford say's "DRIVE ONE!"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2010 Ford Mustang

It's a bit odd that Detroit's healthiest automaker makes Detroit's least appealing muscle car. That said, the 2010 Ford Mustang isn't all that bad. Restyled inside and out, it boasts better cabin quality than the competing Dodge Challenger and Chevy Camaro, and it wins a number of small victories elsewhere, too. Many will find it a perfectly reasonable choice. An exciting one, though? Not so much. Muscle cars are chiefly about performance, and from the racetrack to the highway, the Mustang's aging architecture keeps it a few steps behind the competition.

The rear-wheel-drive Mustang comes in V-6 and V-8 variants (the V6 and GT, respectively), each with a base and Premium trim. Compare them to the... Read More