2014 Ford Mustang

2014 Ford Mustang V6 Premium

by from New Jersey on September 19, 2017

Plenty of fun and great performance for the price . Easy to tune up and has great looks . Overall , I love my mustang

An all around great muscle car!

by from Brighton, Michigan on September 17, 2017

I've owned the 2014 Mustang GT for over two years now and have never had any issues with it. The 5.0L Coyote engine sings when accelerating, and is definitely a head turner. The 6-spd gear box is tight, and shifting is easy. Ford did an excellent job when designing this car, and I have been a very happy and proud to be among the other Mustang owners. If you are looking for a fast and fun sports car, take one of these for a test drive. You won't be disappointed.

Uses car for Havingfun

The greatest gift

by from Camden, DE on September 15, 2017

This was the greatest gift and investment i could receive, got it cheap low miles 1 owner and its perfect.

Great car

by from Fort Worth, tx on September 7, 2017

I have been very happy with my 2014 Mustang. I would keep it for years except i need monet to buy a building for my business. Once that is paid for i plan to find another one.

This car is just what I was looking for!!

by from Alberta, VA on August 31, 2017

This car has everything I wanted- Bluetooth,premium sound with CD player, nav system. But best of all, it's a convertible!!!! And it has light stone colored leather seats, much better than black. It's sporty and fun to drive.

My dream car is a dream car

by from Dallas, TX on August 30, 2017

I've wanted a Mustang since I was 16 and recently made that dream come true. I have had no issues with this car and love to make excuses to get out and drive. It is comfortable and has a good entertainment system. Nothing too flashy but good enough for those long drives. Never had any issues.

american best muscle car

by from waltham on August 28, 2017

best american muscle car with 3 M stripping and comes with Borla ATAK exhaust, which is street legal.

Stylish, open air drive

by from Rockaway, nj on August 27, 2017

Have had it one month, expected to use it weekends only, like it so much I have used every day it hasn't rained, six cylinder is very strong

Uses car for Havingfun

Black Night Mustang

by on August 26, 2017

This is the nicest fastest car I've ever driven. I've never seen a nicer mustang all blacked out. This is a must see must drive. For sale.

Fun car with tons of power.

by from Atlanta, Ga on August 20, 2017

I own a 6 speed V6 2016 mustang. it definitely has more than enough power for for city driving. exterior looks pretty good, interior could definitely use some work. overall, i love it!!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Ford Mustang