2014 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

$22,510 starting MSRP
side view of 2014 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2014 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2014 Ford Mustang

Most reliable and Sweet car I've own.

This car is the nicest car I've ever own iam 6'5" and 19 yrs old got plenty of leg rm.for my long legs jiji . Future looks Promising. 100%

3.7

I thought so

The rear end started making a noise a humming noise and I just let it sit too much I don't know if it's the rotors making them louder noise but it could be a recall I don't know but I might have to come up with some money to get it fixed unless before place fixes it

Very reliable, Very affordable, Very fast.

Ford is known for a lot of things and the Mustang is one of their best representations of all of the great qualities Ford vehicles have to offer. There isn't another car at the same value and the same performance on the road today that can compete with it.

Fun car to drive

This car is fun to drive, has lots of power. It's a little small in the back seat but all around an awesome car. Only other negative is only 2 cup holders in the car.

Great deal

So far so good car runs great and turns a lot of heads. Also, a really good value. Very happy that I got this vehicle.

Mine was just totaled!

I had this car about 3 years and I loved it. Never had any problems, had only replaced the tires. Let my daughter drive it because she did not have a vehicle, a F150 slammed on its brakes and she could not stop. Needless to say I am sick. This picture looks just like the one I had. Brings back good memories.!!

Fun Car

Great car Fords technology / pony package is really neat and has been fun for my daughter to set up and use. Highly recommended car

4.4

SILVER MUSTANG

We purchased a 2014 silver Mustang last week. Even with the V6, it has plenty of power and is fun to drive. I am happy that we made the purchase.

Moved up from an 02 Mustang

Over all great improvement from my 02 Mustang.Ride, performance, styling.Its a convertible the top goes up and down slower than the other one,and that's my biggest complaint.I love it.

4.1

Looks Sweet & Drives Good!

I have owned this car for 2 years I didn't want to pay double for a GT. For a daily driver this has way more than enough power. This thing will get up and goooo. I would say overall its been reliable but I bought it at 100k miles and had to do some maintenance like battery shocks spark plugs and Serpentine belt. Overall I would definitely recommend buying one.