2017 Ford Mustang

Best mustang ever made.

by from on January 17, 2017

The 2015-2017 mustang is one of the best bang for your buck cars ever made. I appreciate every line and curve on this car, and you will too. I own the Ecoboost premium; and even though it's not the GT, it is still extremely satisfying to push that 4 cylinder to its limits. I recommend lightning blue or magnetic!

EcoBoost'17

by from LITTLE ELM on March 13, 2017

Not what I expected for a 4 cylinder Mustang. At first was just looking at it for the price and the MPG not really expecting there to be any power behind it. After driving it for a while and testing out the different modes it has proven me wrong. Now don't expect the GT performance here but for a daily drive it is still fun and kick you sideways with ease. Comfort is what you would expect in a sports car but not has rough as it could be and the interior is nice and comfortable.

Most Fun car I've ever had

by from Nashville, TN on April 29, 2017

Very fast and fun car to drive, I've had this car for 2 weeks and I'm in love with it already! Drives amazing and it looks amazing too. I plan on adding a lot to it and thats another thing you can add so much to your mustang and it will still look beautiful!

MUSTANG IS GREAT

by from Northville, MI on April 12, 2017

ALWAYS WANTED A TOY CAR AND NOW I HAVE ORDERED ONE. HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO PAS ON THIS VEHICLE TO MY SON/GRANDSON.

California Special Mustang GT

by from Smithton, IL on April 3, 2017

Love everything about this car and would definitely recommend it! Fun, comfortable and easy to drive!

California Special Mustang

by from on March 30, 2017

LOVE what Ford has done with the look and performance of this car! Thanks for making such a wonderful and affordable car!

2017 Mustang GT base

by from on April 10, 2017

Car of my dreams! Great bang for your money, beautiful, and powerful. The only thing I don't like is the seatbelt. It digs in to my neck and it's made to where it's always twisted. Other than that one small thing, I don't regret the buy.

Awesome little 4 cylinder vehicle

by from Courtland, VA on May 11, 2017

We bought this turbo charged 4 cylinder after looking at the mustang GT thinking there is no way that a 4 cylinder mustang would have and pep or get up and go. Boy were we wrong this little engine is not only peppy but has all the get up and go you can ask for and for a fraction of the price of the GT we are very pleased with this car

Shelby GT350 Grabber Blue

by from on March 25, 2017

Awesome car. Just fire it up and you're good! Performance beyond expectations. If you're looking for one just do it. Well worth it.

Gorgeous Stang

by from Vacaville, CA on March 22, 2017

Bought this car last year around October and hasn't given me any issues like my old car did. I absolutely love it