2017 Mustang

2017 Ford Mustang

Have you driven the 2017 Ford Mustang?

EcoBoost'17

by Ford83 from LITTLE ELM on Mon Mar 13 2017

Not what I expected for a 4 cylinder Mustang. At first was just looking at it for the price and the MPG not really expecting there to be any power behind it. After driving it for a while and testing out the different modes it has proven me wrong. Now don't expect the GT performance here but for a daily drive it is still fun and kick you sideways with ease. Comfort is what you would expect in a sports car but not has rough as it could be and the interior is nice and comfortable.

2017 Mustang GT base

by Lem CT from on Mon Apr 10 2017

Car of my dreams! Great bang for your money, beautiful, and powerful. The only thing I don't like is the seatbelt. It digs in to my neck and it's made to where it's always twisted. Other than that one small thing, I don't regret the buy.

Such a beast and an enjoyable car

by aajohnny from Maryland on Fri Jul 28 2017

I LOVE my Mustang. This thing is a beast and I just love how powerful you feel behind the wheel. I've owned the car for almost a month now and I still look forward to driving it every day. When you own this car you will try to find things to do and places to go because you want to drive it. Oh, also the sound of this car makes you enjoy the drive 10x more. I would rather listen to the exhaust than the radio. So far so good, no problems!

Amazing experience

by Bryon from Mesa, AZ on Sun May 21 2017

The 2017 Mustang GT is an amazing car and i couldnt be happier with my purchase. Looks, power and comfort...cluldnt ask for more.

Best mustang ever made

by Palmeiras Dawkins from Massachusetts on Sun Jan 21 2018

This is my second mustang gt. I’ve been waiting since I was 12 years old to have my own mustang because my father bought a brand new svt cobra terminator back in 2003 and I fell in love with mustangs. I had a 2017 mustang gt ruby red without the performance package 3.55 gears but I put 25,000 miles in less than a year since the car was a blast. The 435 hp coyote is a beautiful machine that produces v8 music and has more power than you honestly need. Put a roush axle back and an x pipe and you don’t need a radio. Very reliable, I got 22 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. Best I got was 30 mpg down south because it’s more flat with the 3.55 gears. 3.35 will do better I’ve seen over 30 mpg and 3.73 will get worse gas 23 highway mpg. This new coyote mustangs are not like the old 80’s, 90’s, or even early to mid 2000’s in terms of mpg. Drive them in sane manner and you get great mpg’s for a 435hp sports car. This ain’t a Prius. People don’t buy these cars to worry about gas. The non performance package gt starting in 2015-2017 comes with 14 inch 4 piston Brembos carried down from the 2013-2014 performance package gt’s And they give you more stopping power than you’ll need. Not many cars come with high performance brembos straight from the factory. The non performance package suspension is definitely softer for those who aren’t looking to take corner at the limits of the car so it’s less bumpy on bad roads. This car was my daily driver commuting 100 miles to boston whether it was sunny or snowing in the winter. Put a set of winter tires on this car and you can drive it year round. There’s times I had to still go into work during blizzards and the car was more than capable with the proper tires. Everyone will tell you that mustangs are bad in snow but most of those people have never had a mustang or have or had a mustang and were cheap not buying winter tires for the car. Proper winter tires and I smile as I pass jeeps and 4 by 4 pickups as they stare at me during snow storms. I do not recommend driving this car on the all seasons or summer tires in snow. You will get stuck and learn the hard way. I had the 6 spd since I always wanted a manual mustang. It ain’t an economy car with a manual so the shifter is stiffer and needs a little muscle to put into gear. Since ford added a clutch spring the manual is not hard to drive and the clutch spring makes the clutch very light compared my dad’s 03 cobra 18 wheeler stiff clutch. The clutch does make the feeling of the clutch engagement numb but makes it easier if you daily drive the car. If it’s not your daily driver you can replace the clutch spring and the clutch will get heavy but it will feel perfect during clutch engagement. Nothing wrong with the automatic but I prefer manuals. Both transmissions have proved to be very reliable. If you do burnouts, launch the car, power shift, or supercharge the car and the trans brakes don’t blame ford. The mt82 had problems but 2015-2017 ford made it better. Ford has to warranty the transmission if you don’t modify the car for 60,000 miles so they wouldn’t put something that would break. They’re in the car business to make money and warranty transmission claims cost them money. Remember bad news make it out to the public and on forums more often than good news. Most people Arent gonna go complain that their transmission hasn’t broken. You will probably get even better mpg with the automatic since it has 3.15 gears if you drive a lot of highway. This is my only car and I don’t have kids as some people don’t consider this car to be practical but I make it work because I rather drive this bad boy than drive a boring car or make an excuse to get an suv. I had people ride in the back seats for short trips but long trips would not be comfortable. The front seats are very comfortable as I’ve taken the car on cross country road trips. The trunk is good size and you can always just fold the seats down if you need more room. I’ve put a Christmas tree in the car with the seats down so you can make this car work if you’re willing too. It ain’t no Yukon xl or Escalade esv in terms of room. The interior is a great improvement from the 2011-2014 mustangs. Sync is great. Push start standard for 2015-2017 mustangs along with touch entry system on the door handles so the key never needs to leave your pocket. I’ve taken this car to nyc and had no problem parking it. The mirros do take time to get used to since they are small but you got blind spot assist.

Gorgeous Stang

by Kobenizer from Vacaville, CA on Wed Mar 22 2017

Bought this car last year around October and hasn't given me any issues like my old car did. I absolutely love it

Lot of value for $25000

by Ray from on Fri May 26 2017

Bought a 300hp v6 my 3rd mustang.Car handles well has plenty of power and has a lot of feature for the money such as paddle shifters tilt wheel contoured seats cruise control 6 speed tranny.

Nice bang for the buck, but Sync sytem sucks

by osumason on Thu Jul 12 2018

Good car, it was between this and the Camaro. The interior and gadgets on the Camaro are much nicer, but the tiny windows on the Camaro pushed me toward the Mustang. I know they put the new transmission in the 2018's and that is what is the most lacking with the 15-17. Sync system is hard to use and takes 2-3 times almost everytime I go to connect by phone to the bluetooth system. It has other electronic "bugs" as well that are annoying.

Best car I have ever owned

by Michael Whetsel from Ravenna, ohio on Wed May 03 2017

I love everything about this car. This car is so fast and a lot of fun to drive during the spring and summer months, I love my heated and cool seats would Recommend them over the cloth seats

Shelby GT350 Grabber Blue

by Joe in DMV from on Sat Mar 25 2017

Awesome car. Just fire it up and you're good! Performance beyond expectations. If you're looking for one just do it. Well worth it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22