2019 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2019 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2019 Ford Mustang

Absolutely loved it!

It had remote start, Bluetooth, Air conditioned/heated seats, Sirius radio, and great gas mileage! It was a convertible and I will be looking for one in the fall.

Found the car and deal I was looking for!

The Car is everything I was looking for, and the price was fair. The condition for a used car was better than expected. The styling is much better view in person.

I love my BULLITT

The BULLITT is fast, fun to drive and there is no better color than highland green. Constantly have individuals telling me they love the color of the car.

3.6

Awesome car

Has let me down too soon but loved the car when I found it. The speed and control of this manual gt mustang with 700 hp is unbelievable.

4.1

Very fun convertible

Extremely pleased with our recent purchase of the 2019 mustang...it’s a fun car with more room than our Mercedes convertible...great trunk space... beautiful leather backseat but haven't from anyone who can fit back there yet😂🤣

fast and clean

my husband always wanted a mustang. Lots of leg room.. convertible top...cold air...little on the small side for trunk space...fun car to ride on the beach with and just bring back when you were younger and wanted the fast and furious fill.

Best converatble I've owned

The 2.3L Ecoboost is a lot of fun. I guess I'd be lying to say that I dont have the occasional second thoughts abouit how much more I might enjoy the 5.0 V-8. But the Ecoboost is tossable, so it's FUN!

3.6

One month old and already problems

Having an issue with “charging system” warning light. Something keeps drawing and killing the battery. I already replaced the battery after having it for 2 weeks. Had it to my mechanic last week. Now returning to the mechanic for Round 2 of diagnostics.

It’s a Mustang

Not much more to say. Put the top down, hit the road and listen to those 460 ponies making beautiful music. The sound of that V8 is worth the entire purchase price.

The car is Very Groovy. Always a smile on my face

I'm 6.4 and weigh 311. This car is so comfortable and will Get out of the way like right now. Zoom zoom zoom! One thing though It would be really nice if they put lights for the back seating area. Other than that I always look forward to driving my Mustang. Thanks Ford for making such a wonderful car plus I'm getting over 27 mpg in a V8. Getdown