1992 Ford Ranger Consumer Reviews

3.8
Average based on 4 reviews

Ford Ranger

by from Intercourse, PA on June 1, 2006

My Ol' Ranger and I have been off roadin' since back in '94 and she just quit workin' about 3 months ago with 247,395 miles on her.

Excellent small truck

by from Phoenix, Arizona on December 27, 2011

I bought my truck over 10 years ago used and absolutely love it. It is very versatile for all my needs including my small kids. I am looking to replace it with another newer used Ranger, but in a 4 door. Can't find used Rangers anywhere in my area...nobody wants to give them up! I can understand that!

it won't die

by from Naples FL on January 24, 2012

I got this truck (92 3.0 manuel 5 speed) for 500 bucks used with 150k miles, now pushing 330k miles, I have had the tranny rebuilt and replaced the rear end ( yes people say I treat the truck like it is a F350 with the loads I put on it) it isn't the most comfortable truck ( kinda cozy but what do you expect for a small pick up truck) all in all I would have to say this is the best truck I have EVER owned and it will be replaced by anouther ranger

Little Red Ranger

by from Lodi,CA on May 17, 2006

Great little Truck Needed a new distributor rotor and some body panels hand pulled I mean What do you want for $250.00. The radio isnt so great -Tom