2010 Ford Ranger consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Ranger Ford
Explore the 2010 Ford Ranger
Shop the 2010 Ford Ranger
3.9

Functional & mostly/carefully used.

I had my last Ranger (2004) for 10 years/250,000 miles. If not for the oak tree, another 10 would be easy. If it ain't broke....

2010 Ford Ranger

This Ford Ranger meats all my needs. It has plenty of room. It gets good gas mileage. It's easy to maneuver around. It has a smooth design.

Perfect Truck for my use.

This was the truck I finally able to find for my needs. I was almost ready to purchase a larger truck just to get a vehicle. This vehicle is the perfect size for my needs. An extended cab is perfect for my use.

My third Ranger

With 43k miles and gentle well cared for use by the first owner, my 2010 is as close as I'll ever likely get again to a new Ranger; I don't like the remake Rangers. Can't even get a stick now and too many useless gadgets for my taste...I'm not a techno fan: a truck should be a truck! (I don't even own a smart phone...no thanks) This is my third Ranger: a 99, and 02 and now the 2010. Rangers just suit me. I know they have their idiosyncrasies...I know em all by now! The 4.0L with 5 speed manual is just plain fun to drive and the Ranger is just the right size. All the trucks are huge these days! Less is more with the original Ranger. Just a shame they are gone now. Get one while you can!

3.6

It is reliable, but does not have a lot of power.

I like it, but I'm concerned about the transmission. I have a little over 99K on it. Keep it maintained and it does what I need it to except during the Winter. It is 2.3L and two wheel drive.

Wish Ford still made 2010 -11 Rangers

Very good little truck. Has the manual transmission. Would buy a 2019 Ranger but no manual transmission so shopping for another used 2010 - 11 Ranger with low miles.

4.4

mechanically sound, body fair c ond.

I personally like ford rangers and have others lots of replaced items replaced starter tune up steering box rebuilt front end and transmission has been replaced

4.1

Sharp truck for a great price!

This is a 2010 great running Ford pick up truck, priced well below book value. It has a Lund box cover, a receiver hitch, newer tires and well-maintained.

Have owned many Rangers but this 2010 is the best

This truck has 138K and has never given me a problem other than a new AC system. It has given me trouble free highway miles and has given decent mileage and great performance

My favorite truck

I've owned this truck for may years and it has run, without any problems. Over 100 grand on the speedometer and still runs like new. Very versatile as it gets 26 mpg year round.