2021 Ford Ranger consumer reviews

$24,820–$28,925 MSRP range
side view of 2021 Ranger Ford
Explore the 2021 Ford Ranger
Shop the 2021 Ford Ranger

Feels much more solid and like a truck vs Frontier

Very comfortable drive. Feels like a very solid build. I ;like the style inside and out. Four cylinder engine seems to have plenty or power.

Great truck

This truck is great lots of extras and looks sharp much roomier than the old ranger. Sits up high enough it can get over anything

owned Rangers off and on over the yrs. I lied them

This Ranger is so good it is be on my expectation I like the size of the bed and the room in the back seat

Love this truck!

I drove a truck three vehicles ago and now I'm back. I have visibility, safety and plenty of room to load plants or lumber or stuff for recycling. And, this one is RED.

New Ford Ranger

I loved the truck. The back seat could be a little roomier but other than that just what I was looking for in a truck.

Absolutely love my new truck!

This truck is awesome! I love everything about it! The big tires, cool wheels, awesome color inside and out. Very comfortable driving it I have always wanted a truck and this one is perfect!

2021 Ford Ranger Tremor - exceeding expectations

I recently purchased my 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor from Five Star. Ford and was a great experience. Though I’ve only had the truck for less than a week, I am very pleased with the purchase and cannot speak to long term reliability. If you are thinking about a Tremor and haven’t seen one in person, do it! The truck drives very well on road, handling the bumps, not bouncing you all over the place. The Tremor interior is very comfortable and the seats are very nice. The interior is surprisingly quiet and the 32” tires on the road are well mannered. The technology and safety features are very impressive. The quality of the truck has exceeded my expectations and is well built. There are reviews online criticizing the Ranger for a dated interior. I don’t find this compliant valid at any trim. This is a truck, not a Bentley. With that being said everything is well placed and neutral. The dash is not wood or a fancy material other than leather and that is fine for me. Unlike other brands, the interior is not passé. Lots of bells and whistles and the adaptive cruise control functions extremely well and performs as flawlessly as a high end German car. Nice job Ford. When shopping, I considered all trims levels and packages and landed on the Lariat. It was really a tough choice as all trim levels and packages have a lot to offer, making the final decision for options challenging. The window sticker lists the Tremor fuel economy is rated at 19/19, but based on experience so far, I suspect the rating is lower than will be experienced in real world. At this point I am seeing between 21-22mpg. I suspect that will improve as well upon break in. Overall, quite impressed so far and do not have any regrets.

Nice truck

Has all the features one needs. A lot of get up and go with the 4 cylinder turbo looks good too. Off road package is awesome

4.3

Good Truck

This truck has more than enough power and is easy on fuel. Truck runs great and rides decent. Only issue is the braking. The brakes seem sponge and the truck dives when braking. Reading around on the web, this seems to be a common issue. Exterior of the truck looks awesome and interior is basic, but okay. Wish the factory leveling kit wasn't so highly over priced as well as dealer labor

Great styling and comfortable to drive.

Great styling and comfortable to drive. Enjoy the technology features and consider the safety to be excellent. Seating is very comfortable and easy to adjust. Window vision is good.