1995 Taurus

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

1995 sho

by genocide645 from on February 17, 2011

its not the prettiest car but how quick it is will blow you mind. i had one of these for my first car bought it for $1000 with 200k miles and it was so wonderfull this is everything that american car making is and to find one with low miles and the 5spd is so rare if you ever have the money for one buy it on the spot.

i love my 95 taurus!!!!

by real american girls drive ford from Georgia on April 13, 2009

this was my first car, hand-me-downed from my mom. the car wasn't taken care of like it should have been, so in turn we've had quite a few problems. radiator, heater core replace, thermostat messed up, causing stalling, and it stalled ALOT!!!!! and alot more problems. but now that i've had it and actually taken care of it, its been better. i always thought it was a great car! my main thing was the feeling of security and saftey when i drove it, and i love the way it handles and the heavyness. my mom just bought an '03 and its the same way! i will definetly buy another taurus no doubt! i love it! i couldn't ask for a better, safer, more reliable and solid first car.

runs good

by regular car from lebanon on August 3, 2011

this car has been our 2nd car used for wife to get to work(3 MILES)and short trips like shopping end the like

First Car

by GM Lover!!! from Green Bay, Wisconsin on January 22, 2010

This is my first car. We bought this car for $100 with about 187000 miles on it. It had been sitting for a few years when we bought it because the engine was bad but my dad is a certified mechinac so we bought a used engine that had 79000 miles on it. The car has little rust just a small quarter size on the side right by the gas door and it is not through. We ended up putting about $600 in it thats counting the $100 we paid for it. Things we had to replace were mainly because it was sitting(motor, brakes, brakelines, struts, wipers, tires, and new exhaust. The tranmission was rebuilt before we bought it. It is the LX so its the fancy one love all the feature like key pad on door. Only thing I wish was that it was a floor shift not column shift with being a young kid. Its only supost to get 21 mpg combined but we get usually get 26-27 mpg and I drive it to school daily which is all city driving only a mile away. We've had it for about a year and its a great car.

1995 Ford Taurus.

by Gus from Queens NY on May 20, 2007

i have to say i picked up this 95 ford taurus from an older women and it has 140k on the clock the car was very well taken care of. it drives great and its been VERY reliable! i cannot say anything bad about this car. i could use more HP but for a daily driver its gerat! even with these crazy gas prices!

Most Fun AND Practicle!!!

by SHOScott from Wheaton, IL on October 15, 2009

Love my 95 Taurus SHO!!! Most fun I've had in a car-EVER! Great power from that Yamaha plant, and the handling is excellent! Gets looks wherever I go because the aerodynamic euro styling is awesome and looks like nothing else! Comfort is tops and the trunk is HUGE! Under the hood is absolutely gorgeous and there's no other car like the Gen II SHO!!! Fan Forever!!!

Great cars!

by Dan from Fairfax, Virginia on February 21, 2007

I just recently bought a 1995 Ford Taurus SE, and wow. For the price I paid, I still can't believe how great of a car it is. Even with over 125,000 miles on it, it still runs great. No problems at all, it's a very comfortable car, though it could use a little bit more power (for going up those huge hills) The car looks great...A very nice design that could possibly pass as a newer car, but not too flashy or too boring. Just perfect. The interior is a bit plain, but controls are exactly where you want them, and the seats are very comfortable. My Taurus has pretty responsive steering for not being a sports car, and being front wheel drive, something that definitely surprised me. Overall, I love this car. I wish they still made them like they did back then, only with an updated interior and a little more power. :)

Reliable, easy handling, economical

by Alli Ford believer from sac,ca on March 22, 2018

Its a joy to drive when its loaded with camp gear - kids or whatever it hugs the ground and doesn't break free. Interior is spacious lots of room.