2007 Ford Taurus Consumer Reviews

3.2
Average based on 5 reviews

One of the best owned

by from Pittsburgh Pa on June 5, 2014

Comfortable ride. Quick performance and speed when needed. A good reliable car. Good investment and selection of vehicle as opposed to others for the price. Unbelievable in snow. Just bought our 4th.

Great Value !!

by from Fort Worth, TX on April 16, 2010

All around very good car. Taurus is reliable and dependable. The Ford Premium Extended Warranty adds significant extra value. Incredible value for the cost.

2007 Ford taurus

by from Houston Tx on October 23, 2013

I have enjoyed the ownership of my Ford. It is reliable, comfortable, rides great and easy visibility of other vehicles. I would buy it all over again.

Ford's Transmissions fail ~110,000 mi

by from Appleton, WI on October 25, 2016

I bought my 2007 Taurus in the Fall of 2009. It is spacious and has good pickup. I maintained it regularly. It had a series of issues that cost anywhere from $225-$600 each - water pump, odd electrical failures, etc. The whooper came in the spring of 2015. $3000+ when the transmission failed at only about 110,000 miles. Ford is not "built tough to last long" as the ads say.

Toyota

by from FORT LAUDERDALE on August 6, 2013

I had this car and it was in the worst space ever I believe this is my old car actually because it is from the same people and I would say don't do it.. SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS CAR..