2012 Ford Taurus consumer reviews

$25,555 starting MSRP
side view of 2012 Taurus Ford
Explore the 2012 Taurus Ford
Shop the 2012 Taurus Ford

Most reliable car I have owned

This car has been a very dependable lot of legroom and a large trunk. Good ride on the highway.. I would like to.purchae another Tarus Ford .

Best car I’ve owned

Met all my needs. Comfortable and strong car that runs super. Car was also well maintained. Spacious and delightful. Drove it hard sometimes, and it responded well.

Underappreciated luxury

Even at 8 years old, my Limited feels like a 5 series! Flawless shifting, ample power, great leather, cockpit feel, automatic rear screen shade! Perfection!

Great comfortable vehicle for thr money

We have owned out 2012 Ford Taurus Limited for about a month. When we were shopping for a vehicle to replace our 2004 Toyota Avalon, we wanted a comfortable vehicle with a V6 and some upgraded amenities. The Taurus stood out in the car lot for its exterior styling. It was even more impressive when we drove it both on the highway and on city streets. Our vehicle is very well outfitted with many standard features. One of the options I enjoy a lot is the paddle shifter. This allows for ease of use on country roads where there are hills and curves. This allows for complete control of the vehicle. The interior is well laid out and easy to use and operate. I am convinced that we made a very good choice.

Nice Ride

It is the nicest car I've ever owned. I've had newer vehicles but not this luxurious. It is spacious as well. I am enjoying the moon roof and after market stereo.

Very low miles and clean.

Very low miles, clean. Beautiful color, needed nothing. Had a slight vibration when i test drove it and they fixed it immediately. Test drive it again... Problem solved with simple tire balancing... I purchased the car.

Great sleeper car

I own the SHO model taurus. Awesome performance with 365 HP, twin turbo, very comfortable, smooth ride. Can be hard to find that trim package and the price stays a little high for the Sho.

Probably one of the best cars I've owned.

This car has met all my needs, has plenty of leg room front and back and it drives very smoothly in comparison to other cars i have driven.

My second Ford Taurus

Just as I expected, and it has a lot of new tech. since my '92 T. Low mileage and very clean, I am so far happy with it.

I'd get another Taurus Limited

Comfortable, big road car that also gets great mileage (24mpg) at fast highway speeds on I-4. I've put 90,0000 + miles on it, it has 125k now and it's yet to be in the shop!