1989 Ford Thunderbird

Good car for the money

by from Memphis, TN on July 21, 2011

I'm the 3rd owner of this 1989 Thunderbird. I purchased the car for $800. After 22 years and 93k miles, the car still performs well. The only current issues that I have are the power window motors, electrical housing for the radio and high idle (probably a leak in the vacuum hose). Another thing to note is the brake system; they need to be replaced. Aside from these fixable issues, I love my "Big Bird".

Its nice

by from Wayland,NY on November 6, 2009

I bought mine for $2500, replaced the clutch...then the car blew a head gasket. I had to get that fixed cars still in shop.

1989 t bird

by from fresno ca on August 24, 2009

love this car bought for 900 dollars was well taken care of. had to fix the windows and brakes dis it myself or80 dollars

its ok

by from boise, id on April 5, 2007

its an ok car but not great. i wish it was faster and came with more features though.and the exterior to be better.

Our Expert Review: 1989 Ford Thunderbird