2005 Ford Thunderbird

Giddy Up

by from Orlando Florida on January 29, 2013

With its curves and smaller interior I see this as a girls car. I've had Corvettes, Porsches and other eye catching muscle cars which were all either hard to handle or an uncomfortable ride. My Bird is light, easy to steer and can spin dust on the highway. No major repairs, no disappointments. It has seen 48K miles with plenty more to go. Always a conversation starter. No real storage in the interior but I find the trunk is surprisingly large. The a/c is cold, the sound system is more than adequate and it's quiet inside. What's more it's paid for!

2004 Thunderbird

by from Phoenix, Arizona on January 18, 2016

You can't go wrong with a retro t-bird. This is the sixth one I have owned. I think most people that own retro birds are honest people. I have flown twice to look at the bird before I Purchased it and it was just as they said it was. I have now purchased 2 by phone and had them shipped and they were just as described. Performance has been outstanding. Mileage has been just as stated or better. Interior and exterior is just outstanding but I may be biased. The cockpit may be a little small for an extra tall or heavy person but for the average person it is just fine. I can't find anything wrong with any of the six cars I have owned.and they hold their value.. The driveability is excellent and it holds excellent in the curves at high speed. There is room for a thin Rubbermaid cooler in the middle behind the two seats. Trunk space is limited so we put our clothes in low plastic containers and lay our shirts,dresses etc. on top of the plastic containers. It works very well and you can easily take a two week trip or longer. I love the car which is obvious by my comments

Turns heads every time

by from Wyoming on May 15, 2011

Have a 2005 Steel Blue in showroom condition. Every time we take it out for a drive it gets lots of complements. Some may not like the styling, others love it. It's flat out FUN to drive. Only drawback I've found is the tiny trunk.

Great Car!!!!!!

by from Virginia on February 26, 2007

The 2005 T Bird is a great car. It combines style with the hp to get up and go. Great lines, great engine. Definately a collectors item and will continue to gain value.

Enjoying a True Classic

by from Peoria, Illinois on July 29, 2014

At the age of 70 years young my wife and I have had the opportunity in our life time to have experienced the muscle cars and sports cars of the 50s, 60s, and those up to the current year 2014. The Thunderbird from 1955 to 1957 was a classic. I have always considered owning a classic T bird. We recently purchased a gently used 2005 red 50th anniversary convertible T bird with a white hardtop and have been totally ecstatic with this great automobile. My wife and I will take trips with this Bird and enjoy every motoring moment. It has met every expectation I had and will remain in the family to be passed down as one of America's true classics. No complaints just accolades for a great and classic American automobile.

My bucket car

by from Indiana on October 26, 2010

Love it!!!! What more can I say. Most fun car i have ever owned. Love the color (red) and the style. Would not sell for double the price i gave for it.

the perfect retro car!

by from Louisiana on August 16, 2014

I have had 2 of the retro t-birds; I absolutely loved my 2004 t-bird and would have likely kept it forever! but, I was hit broadside in the drivers door by another driver that did not see 2 stop signs! neither of us ever hit our brakes and she was in a big 4 door sedan and both cars were totaled; the t-bird was REMARKABLE; altho I was trapped int he car since the door wouldnt open, i was lucky enough to walk away; minor injuries; thanks to cars.com, I was able to locate a 2005 t-bird with only 10k miles! I am back on the road in my t-bird and I love each and everything about this one as well! awesome little drivers!

A Long Time Dream Come True

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia on January 26, 2007

Mine. a Limited Edition, was beautifully built and has never been returned to the dealer for quality gaps and/or shoddy workmanship. It's a great road car, handles like it's on rails, and it's ample acceleration doesn't leave you wanting for more. I like its light colored interior and tan convertible top. It is an automobile that's very easy to get used to.

Love my T-Bird

by from Jamestown, ND on April 4, 2011

This is my first "fun" car. I love every bit of it. It turns heads with its good looks and the car is a pleasure to drive. Only thing I'd change is to give her some interior storage ammenities.

fun!

by from jamestown, nd on November 23, 2007

This is a fun car. I love the retro-styling. I wish it had a few more interior amenities...but I love the simplicity of that at the same time.