Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 17 reviews

Beautiful fake-mobile

by from Aiken, SC on April 22, 2010

I really enjoy looking at and driving my T-Bird. But it's really a "fake" sports car. Not nearly the handling nor the road feel of my previous Honda S-2000 and my BMW Z3. However, it is much larger than those two cars, and heavier; these two items contribute to make for a comfortable ride. So it is a great-looking compromise. MPG is medium-I get about 17.5 around town, but 23 on the highway. The sound system is about average, there is a 6-CD changer. I wish the car had daytime running lights. Since it rides low to the ground, I like to put on the parking lights just "to be seen" and not run over.

Coolest car I know

by from waukesha, wi on May 13, 2011

This car is super stylish. With the removable classic hardtop with the opera windows and the convertible top, it is ready for any occasion. It needs additional storage space for small stuff in the interior, but otherwise perfect.

Great Car!!!!!!

by from Virginia on February 26, 2007

The 2005 T Bird is a great car. It combines style with the hp to get up and go. Great lines, great engine. Definately a collectors item and will continue to gain value.

Giddy Up

by from Orlando Florida on January 29, 2013

With its curves and smaller interior I see this as a girls car. I've had Corvettes, Porsches and other eye catching muscle cars which were all either hard to handle or an uncomfortable ride. My Bird is light, easy to steer and can spin dust on the highway. No major repairs, no disappointments. It has seen 48K miles with plenty more to go. Always a conversation starter. No real storage in the interior but I find the trunk is surprisingly large. The a/c is cold, the sound system is more than adequate and it's quiet inside. What's more it's paid for!

2004 Thunderbird

by from Phoenix, Arizona on January 18, 2016

You can't go wrong with a retro t-bird. This is the sixth one I have owned. I think most people that own retro birds are honest people. I have flown twice to look at the bird before I Purchased it and it was just as they said it was. I have now purchased 2 by phone and had them shipped and they were just as described. Performance has been outstanding. Mileage has been just as stated or better. Interior and exterior is just outstanding but I may be biased. The cockpit may be a little small for an extra tall or heavy person but for the average person it is just fine. I can't find anything wrong with any of the six cars I have owned.and they hold their value.. The driveability is excellent and it holds excellent in the curves at high speed. There is room for a thin Rubbermaid cooler in the middle behind the two seats. Trunk space is limited so we put our clothes in low plastic containers and lay our shirts,dresses etc. on top of the plastic containers. It works very well and you can easily take a two week trip or longer. I love the car which is obvious by my comments

My bucket car

by from Indiana on October 26, 2010

Love it!!!! What more can I say. Most fun car i have ever owned. Love the color (red) and the style. Would not sell for double the price i gave for it.

Love my T-Bird

by from Jamestown, ND on April 4, 2011

This is my first "fun" car. I love every bit of it. It turns heads with its good looks and the car is a pleasure to drive. Only thing I'd change is to give her some interior storage ammenities.

fun!

by from jamestown, nd on November 23, 2007

This is a fun car. I love the retro-styling. I wish it had a few more interior amenities...but I love the simplicity of that at the same time.

Turns heads every time

by from Wyoming on May 15, 2011

Have a 2005 Steel Blue in showroom condition. Every time we take it out for a drive it gets lots of complements. Some may not like the styling, others love it. It's flat out FUN to drive. Only drawback I've found is the tiny trunk.

A Long Time Dream Come True

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia on January 26, 2007

Mine. a Limited Edition, was beautifully built and has never been returned to the dealer for quality gaps and/or shoddy workmanship. It's a great road car, handles like it's on rails, and it's ample acceleration doesn't leave you wanting for more. I like its light colored interior and tan convertible top. It is an automobile that's very easy to get used to.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2005 ford thunderbird

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.