2015 Transit-150

4.3 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

Transit Daily Driver

by Moto Hauler from Midwest on September 15, 2016

Bought as a personal daily driver, motorcycle hauler, camper, big dog hauler. All the dealers could not understand I was looking/shopping for a van that was NOT for business. They kept wanting to treat me like a fleet buyer, instead of a regular customer. Big mistake...it took me 6 dealerships to find what I wanted....and I did most of the work on my own. This is a great daily driver, no worse than a pickup truck (just watch the height). Quiet, smooth, easy to drive and good ride quality. Why more people don't use these for personal vehicles I do not understand. Awesome truck. Shop for price, they vary wildly....keep searching you can find one cheap.

Very comfortable for a cargo van

by mk3250 from Arlington, VA on February 7, 2018

I really love it. I like it more than I thought I would when I bought it. The basic vinyl driver's seat is very comfortable and the vehicle handles like a car. Good pick up, not sluggish at all. Good turning ratio. The side view mirrors with blind spot mirrors incorporated provide excellent coverage so that I have no worries when changing lanes. Since I don't have back window glass, I had a back up camera installed and it works great. Good gas mileage for a work van- about 16 miles per gallon when empty. No complaints. I like that I can use regular gas and there is no engine knock under load. I added running boards which is a tremendous benefit when getting things out from the van and also putting things in. The interior is spacious and there is plenty of room to pack in a lot of stuff. I did not add shelving but kept the entire space available for carrying around tools and materials for the jobs. At first I wasn't sure of the new design (2015) but have gotten used to it and I really like it now. The overall styling of the van is great and a pleasure to drive.

Perfect for a large family!

by OkcMom from Edmond, OK on December 7, 2017

As a mother of 5, soon to be 6, we were needing a new vehicle with plenty of space. When I first saw the Transit I was hesitant since they seem so much larger than my minivan. It has turned out to be the best purchase! Not only does my family finally have the space we need but it actually drives just as easily as my smaller van did. I'm so happy with this van so far!

problem

by DEALVAVICTOR179 from KATY, TEXAS 77493 on September 6, 2017

COIL AND A/C WENT BAD AT 74000 MILES. I AM OUT OF WARRANTY AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY BETWEEN $2000 TO $3000.

Does not recommend this car!!

So far so good

by 1Gr8PT from Pensacola, FL on August 10, 2017

Space wise and being a family of 6, this 10 passenger transit has been excellent and exactly what we were looking for. We were concerned with the amount of cargo space in a minivan and can't afford a large SUV making the Transit the best option for the price. It worked great for family trip from Florida to Tennessee. With the overall gross vehicle weight, the small 3.7L V6 can be a little under powered. I feel the weight has also compromises fuel economy as well. Have only had the vehicle 3 months, so unable to genuinely discuss reliability ad I have read concerns of excessive brakes and tire wear. Do wish more options such as color, interior and hands-free were available ad well.

Good Dealer

by lrguin from Four Oaks ,NC on September 18, 2017

This vehicle is just what i wanted. It will give me service and do the job i want it to do. I will buy my next car from them.