2015 Ford Transit 150

Transit Daily Driver

by from Midwest on September 15, 2016

Bought as a personal daily driver, motorcycle hauler, camper, big dog hauler. All the dealers could not understand I was looking/shopping for a van that was NOT for business. They kept wanting to treat me like a fleet buyer, instead of a regular customer. Big mistake...it took me 6 dealerships to find what I wanted....and I did most of the work on my own. This is a great daily driver, no worse than a pickup truck (just watch the height). Quiet, smooth, easy to drive and good ride quality. Why more people don't use these for personal vehicles I do not understand. Awesome truck. Shop for price, they vary wildly....keep searching you can find one cheap.

problem

by from KATY, TEXAS 77493 on September 6, 2017

COIL AND A/C WENT BAD AT 74000 MILES. I AM OUT OF WARRANTY AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY BETWEEN $2000 TO $3000.

Good Dealer

by from Four Oaks ,NC on September 18, 2017

This vehicle is just what i wanted. It will give me service and do the job i want it to do. I will buy my next car from them.
Not Rated Reliability

So far so good

by from Pensacola, FL on August 10, 2017

Space wise and being a family of 6, this 10 passenger transit has been excellent and exactly what we were looking for. We were concerned with the amount of cargo space in a minivan and can't afford a large SUV making the Transit the best option for the price. It worked great for family trip from Florida to Tennessee. With the overall gross vehicle weight, the small 3.7L V6 can be a little under powered. I feel the weight has also compromises fuel economy as well. Have only had the vehicle 3 months, so unable to genuinely discuss reliability ad I have read concerns of excessive brakes and tire wear. Do wish more options such as color, interior and hands-free were available ad well.

Uses car for Transportingfamily