1996 Ford Windstar

Great Car

by from on September 23, 2011

This was my best car. I would definitely recommend this car to all my friends. Great for families. I just love how the car runs and it is great on gas.

Good minivan

by from Fairfax, Va on October 3, 2010

Bought this when we had our 5th child and it took us to 165,000 miles. Never had a transmission problem but we did blow a head gasket. Gas mileage is good at 26 hwy. Power is great, you step on it, it responds. Good comfort throughout all three rows, sliding feature came in handy, they're really heavy so beware if you must remove them. Visibility is is great but like all minivans you cannot see the end of the hood. Ride is smooth, absorbs bumps nicely and doesn't wake the kids when sleep (praise Jesus). Headlights have good distance and illuminate the road well. Our only problem that made us break down and buy a 2003 Windstar was "ding...ding...ding x50" when driving down the road. The doors were all closed but the sensors were bad so the computer thought they were open. No new sensors would fix the problem so we decided a new van was needed anyway. Good van.

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

by from on November 3, 2009

PERFORMANCE HANDLING COMFORT AND ECONOMY TO CARRY 7 ALL ROLLED UP IN ONE CAR. GET OVER 20 MILES TO THE GALLON WHILE COMFORTABLY SEATING 7 ADULTS! THE SEATS ARE AT THE IDEAL HIGHT TO GET IN AND OUT WITH BAD KNEES AND MOST OF ALL ITS BUILT FORD TOUGH!

1996 Ford Windstar

by from Dallas on May 25, 2006

This vehical rides great ,comfortable, has very poor turning radius,and lacks exterior styling, however I have owned this van for 6 years and have no regrets very dependable , and has a nice interior inluding fit and finish

Our Expert Review: 1996 Ford Windstar