2003 Ford Windstar

Not a fancy car, this is a very useful car.

by from Federal Way, Wa on June 9, 2017

This car is my workhorse. Maintaining my house requires hauling garden materials, lumber, bags of concrete. This minivan has paid for itself. The abs brake module failed at about 80,000 miles. But there are several ebay opportunities to get if repaired for about 100 dollars. Installation costs another 100. Fuel pump failed, but that is to be expected. Another small expense. Engine and transmission have been totally reliable.

BEST VEHICLE I HAVE OWNED

by from Albertville on May 2, 2017

VERY DEPENDABLE AND ALMOST NO REPAIRS . WE HAVE BEEN DRIVING THIS VAN SINCE 2015 WHEN WE PURCHASED IT USED AND IT HAS NOT GIVEN US ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS IN THAT TIME. IT RIDES AND DRIVES VERY GOOD AND IS COMFORTABLE FOR TRIPS. IT HAS ALMOST 159,000 MILES ON IT AND THE ONLY THING WE HAVE DONE IS CHANGE THE OIL, REPLACE TIRES WHICH IS NORMAL ON ANY VEHICLE. WE WOULD TELL ANYONE THAT THE FORD WINDSTAR SEL IS VERY DEPENDABLE AND SAFE,

Great car

by from Cleveland Ohio on April 20, 2017

Great investment for the money! Cheap parts and labor to fix! Very spacious and big! Good on gas and safe

Worse car I've ever owned.front subframe rusted th

by from lake orion on April 19, 2017

Never had any other car with subframe rusted through.recall is out of date. FORD doesn't stand behind their products.

Windstar

by from Georgia on December 9, 2013

The Windstar is Great Vehicle. This is the second one I have owned. Very Comfortable and reliable. A Smooth ride. You can make fun of fords but mine is a cool ride. There is an A**hole for every seat and mine fits in a Ford!

The Search is Over

by from North Texas on May 25, 2013

I've been searching for a reasonable, reliable minivan for six months and am happy to say "the search is over". I found this van more than fairly priced and in great condition. The salesman talked to me about it over the phone and had it pulled out and ready for a test drive when I arrived. It was super clean and my mechanic agreed it was an excellent deal. My kids actually love it! I will definitely go to Cars.com and Car One for our next vehicle.

very reliable

by from on April 2, 2013

I bought this car from Gerald Nortz dealer in Lowville , NY with 32000 miles on it. A year and 3000 miles later my transmission went. I contacted Gerald Nortz and told him about the transmission and he gave me money towards fixing my transmission. This is a dealer that stands by his product. I would not hesitate to recommend his dealership. A. from Liverpool

Second Windstar I've Owned

by from West Springfield,Va. on December 15, 2012

Great Van,Makes the wife happy loved her 1995 she bought her first one in Oct. 1994 and put all 150,000 miles on it.

A good van

by from Tennessee on November 28, 2012

This van is good for at least 3 things: to look at, to transport cargo, and what it is usually used for is transporting kids and such. Overall what I use it for is just for transporting random stuff, such as garbage and various things.

2003 Ford Windstar

by from Simpsonville,sc on September 22, 2012

We just bought this 2003 Ford Windstar. All leather had about 136000 miles looks and drives like a new car. It has all the options. Rides great and it has a lot of style.