2018 G80

2018 Genesis G80

2018 Genesis G80

5 out of 5 stars Comfort

Have You Driven the 2018 Genesis G80?

G80 Sport 3.3 Turbo

by G80Sportx from Texas on Wed Jun 14 2017

Was a little concerned about moving from my 5.0 Genesis to the new Sport model. Any misgivings were quickly forgotten. Fantastic car. With so much torque and power from down low this is definitely the engine and package to opt for. Retuned ride quality and modes help and are different. The interior has been improved and the carbon trim and headliner are nicely upscale. Fantastic seats as well. The subtle shading throughout the exterior like the copper accents, brushed rims, and car trim is a great look. Been a joy to drive. Yes it is quicker than my 5.0 and drives as well as it looks...maybe better

All Luxury No Snobbery

by Gold391 from NASHVILLE TN on Mon Jan 01 2018

I traded my Cadillac CTS4 for the G80. This car has all the features of the CTS plus more. Heated and cooled front and rear seats and steering wheel are better. The handling is wonderful. It freaked me out a little when the computer aided steering kicked in. It started to take a curve before I did! Standard features were extra on the Cadillac like front crash alert, lane departure and pedestrian alert. The interior is very nice and comfortable. It has the look of a Bentley. That might be because the head designer used to work for them. And before you assume I work for them, I do not. The only thing I can't do with the G80 is hear my text messages. However, I have put the bug in Genesis' ear to add that!

Best car ever

by MortAdella from Quiet Corner, CT on Tue Nov 21 2017

I've owned 26 cars from clunkers to luxury imports. The Genesis G80 is the best I've ever had. My previous car was a 2015 Hyundai Genesis and I said the same thing about that and this one, now under the Genesis label is the same. A few little changes like LED headlights, fog lights keep it up to date and top notch. The heated seats are the best I've had too. I don't know the wattage difference for comparison, but I can feel the difference on my back wearing a light jacket on a chilly day. With AWD I get a heated steering wheel too. Seats are also comfy on a long trip. The defroster will turn itself on when needed too! This is my fifth car in the Hyundai/Genesis family in 110 years and 250,000 miles. They just keep getting better and all have been more reliable than any other brand.

Awesome Vehicle

by Dave G from Orlando, Florida on Fri Jan 12 2018

We took delivery of a 2018 Genesis Sport last week. After much research the Genesis G80 met all of our needs on paper. A thousand miles later, it has greatly exceeded our expectations and we are delighted with our choice.

Still new review

by Jims ride on Sun Dec 24 2017

My new Genesis is probably one of the most comfortable cars I have owned. It's still new so I can't give it an honest reliability score. So far so good. I Love the looks of the car. Numerous people have commented and asked me about it. All positive. The car is the G80 sport with the 3.3 BiTurbo. Preformance is good but it's not a sports car. It drives more like an American car vs a German sport sedan. Steering is slower and less responsive than the 2015 MB C400 I had but this is a noticibly heavier and bigger car. If you want tons of features, comfort and styling check it out.

Magnificent, reliable automobile

by Texas G80 Sport fan from Houston, TX on Mon Apr 16 2018

In my immediate family, we have owned Hyundai products from the Elantra to the Equus (G90). The new G80 Sport is my favorite of them all! It's beautiful, inside and out, and the safety features of the G80 Sport are incredible. My last car was a G80 sedan and, in my opinion, you can't go wrong with any of the Genesis products. Smart, stylish and with an awesome warranty. What more could you ask?

Pretty great car!

by MazdaRacer from Oklahoma City, OK on Mon Apr 09 2018

Test drove the G80, and its amazing. The interior design is still slightly "older" looking style but still great. Outside is just flat incredible looking. Very fast and handles superb. I was very impressed with the feel and quality of everything. Feels like a 100k car!

Easily Won Over This Former BMW Owner

by LuckyDom from Pittsburgh, PA on Thu Dec 07 2017

The G80 Sport is the perfect blend of luxury sedan and sport sedan. Quiet (and I do mean super quiet) comfort cruising on the highway with a very responsive engine and good agility for a car this size on back roads.

Easily Won Over This Former BMW Owner

by LuckyDom from Pittsburgh, PA on Thu Dec 07 2017

genesis sport

by Kris from Linden NJ on Sat Mar 10 2018

The best car I ever owned. I can reccomend for everybody. Non of the dealer provide that much, for this money. Fully luxury sport car with best service

1 2 3 4 5 6 7