2017 G90

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Very Pleased so far

by Mr E from Colorado on January 9, 2017

I bought the G90 ultimate V8 AWD, Dark gray ext with black int. I've owned most all luxury brand autos, the Mercedes S and R, Audi, Lexus 460, VW Phaeton, Jaguar XJ12, Infiniti, Cadillac and Lincoln, and so far after 1000 miles I am very pleased with this car. Up till now the Phaeton has been my favorite vehicle ever from overall value and pleasure. But I have high hopes for this G90. It could have a bit more overall engine performance but it does the job very well anyway. The comfort and interior design is great. It is my favorite feature of the car. Well that and the size of the trunk. I can easily fit in 4 golf bags or 2 golf bags and luggage. Depends on whether I've got my buddies or my wife with me. ( I have no idea why most luxury cars are being built with such small trunks now days ) Plus it is an extra quiet car and the stereo is great. It only needs a low volume to be heard clearly at highway speeds. Very easy to have comfortable conversations while driving and listening to the radio. The exterior styling is fine, nothing to get excited about but not so common that everyone would know what it is. The AWD seems to work fine in both snow and ice so far, I haven't had any concerns with slipping, sliding or stopping as of yet but I am being a little cautious until I know the handling better. As far as value goes it is very good overall money spent. The one caveat will be how it holds up in the next 4 or 5 years and the potential resale value. That is still the unknown to me and maybe Genesis. I'm curious about the maintenance and service since it is so new, but I am hoping for good things with the local dealers. One small complaint, the car is so new that they don't have many additional options to purchase, especially the winter rubber floor mats. Those are a must in our snow state. Hopefully they speed up the additional options available to purchase for the G90. Still I'm glad I choose this over my other option the 750iX . I have never bought a BMW before as for whatever reason over the years the overall value has not struck me as real good. But I wanted a car that I have not owned and one that was going to be different from all my buddies cars. The only problem is now some of my buddies want to purchase a G90 after riding around with me.

Luxury for less

by Luxury car enthusiant from Atlanta Ga on May 28, 2017

I purchased my car in November 2016 and travel seven states and have put 23000 mikes on this automobile . The comfort and safety features are increduable for the price. When I first bought the car a truck lost control and entered my lane in front if me and the G90 slowed down and automatically stopped. I had another incident when I was backing up and my neighbors six year old child ran into the back of the car and the car automatically stopped. The drivers power seat adjustment is fantastic . I sit in the car for hours and never worn out from the ride. The map is easily programmed by using the google search feature and speaking g to it. I have the twin turbo and have reached 26 miles per gallon on the highway and using regular fuel . The car has a tremendous amount of power for the weight and size of the car . The interior is very spacious and well appointed with wood and leather and easy to use controls . I also like the quality of the sound system and the quiet interior noise when driving on the highway. All of the bells and whistles that come with this car makes my working day more relaxing as my car is my mobile office..Also to be able to start the car with the mobile app is a great father to heat or cool the car off before entering. At 23000 miles the tires still look new and I have had no problems with this car.

Does not recommend this car!!

Outstanding New Luxary Sedan

by G90 Fan from Alexandria LA on April 17, 2017

I Bought Genesis G90 3.3T Premium AWD 2 months ago. It's amazingly quiet and Music system is fabulus. Great ride and very convenient and helpful new features makes driving G90 a pleasure.

Best value and the best car I have ever owned.

by Doktormoo from Grand Rapids, MI on June 21, 2017

This car is packed with technology at a price that nothing matches. I have owned Infiniti, Porsche, Jaguar, Mercedes, SAAB, Volvo, Range Rover, Hummer, and Dodge vehicles. There is nothing that compares to the comfort, quality, and technology for the dollar as the Genesis G90 Ultimate AWD. This car has everything and is by far the most quiet running and smoothest riding car I have owned. The infotainment screen is enormous (Seoul at night, we call it) and the sound system is remarkable. As a driver, I enjoy a 22 way adjustable seat and even my daughter gets adjustments, a third zone and heated and cooled seats in the back. If you drive it, you will own one. AWD is a must have in Michigan and the 5.0L V8 with 420 hp is potent. I am averaging about 20 miles to the gallon and for a car this heavy and solid, I am pleased.

by far the best yet !

by Irish lad from Portland, Maine on April 19, 2017

really have looked around and tried them all Continental, Lexus, Caddy, ect and hands down Genesis G 90 has them all beat

My First Luxury Car

by Two Time Genesis Owner from Fort Washington, MD on May 9, 2017

For as long as I can remember, I dreamed of owning one of the typical luxury vehicles. I first bought the Hyundai Genesis and was very pleased. When the 2017 Genesis G80/G90 black velvety invitation came in the mail back in January 2017, I was blown away. WHAT!!! I knew just from reading through the brochure, I WANT THIS CAR!!! When I visited the website, I was hooked for sure. I didn't know when, but I knew I would get this car. Until then, I downloaded the images as my desktop screen resolution. I kept my other car and I finally bought the 2017 G90 because the price is affordable. This car comes fully loaded with 3 years of complimentary services. So many features I love, I can't name them here. When I drive by or sit at an intersection, I see people's expression as if wondering, What vehicle is that? Strangers come up to me in parking lots inquiring about my car. Family and friends are in awe of my car. They loved the smooth ride when I took them for a spin. The other day, my husband and I were watching How's It Made and they were highlighting some top Euro cars, my husband commented, they will have an episode featuring your Genesis next time. LOL!!! I am riding in a lap of luxury!! I LOVE THIS CAR!!

The best SUPER-LUXURY car for the money, bar none

by Cocoa 777 from Tulsa, Oklahoma on June 6, 2017

I think it is best car I have ever owned, and I have had several Cadillacs, Mercedes, Audi, Jaguar, Porsche, Corvettes

Better than my bentley

by James1948 from on June 21, 2017

Best value for the money. I test drove M Benz ,Audi 8, and the new Lincoln .my g90 is the best of the lot. I traded my 2016 bmw7 for this car.

Pleasure Personified

by Genesis Fan from Lafayette Louisiana on August 17, 2017

I've had many luxury cars including an Audi, Mercedes, and Cadillac's and this is the one that surpasses them all. I was looking for a smooth ride for my many trips to Houston, a sporty feel for fun driving, elegance and sophistication for evening and it happens that my G90 encompasses all categories in this one beautiful automobile. See and drive it to belie it is pleasure "personified."

may be the best car i have owned in 50 years!

by Sodbuster from Excelsior MN on July 19, 2017

Great car. Excellent Ride. Styling is tops. The safety features are fantastic. Has to be the safest car I have driven.

1 2 3 4