Read or write a review.

4.1
Average based on 19 reviews

Great looking car

by from chicago, IL on May 6, 2013

Wanted an SUV with 2nd row buckets seats and a third row that seats 3. This car is so roomy. three adults across the third row is an easy fit. Tons of leg room. The negative? Rear visibility. The back window is tiny and seeing out the window on the drivers side is near impossible. Each seats tall headrest block the window behind it, so you cannot see out that side of the car at all. Mix that with the tiny rear windshield and you are completely reliant on that back up camera to back out. I still have not gotten used to this and tend to park in the back of parking lots so I do not have to worry about a little kid walking behind my car or off to the side of it jsut out of the rear cameras view.

Great Car!

by from Atlanta, GA on July 23, 2015

Have three kids so this car is ideal! Not only looks amazing, but drives wonderful as well. Was shocked by the relatively tight turning radius of this car! Well done to the engineers at GMC for this.

Very well designed

by from Cairo, Georgia on August 8, 2013

We have enjoyed our Acadia so far. We haven't had the opportunity to take it on a long trip or vacation yet but I am certain it will be up to the challenge. Information system is great with the satellite radio and digital everything. Love the way the 3rd row folds down easily and then right back up when you have extra passengers. Gas mileage is about what they say it should be and I even calculated 26 on the highway during one short trip where the speed limit is 55 and the traffic goes 65 with one passenger. This vehicle feels solid and hold the road well. The instruments are plainly visible and materials in the interior seem to be high quality. Reliability is an unknown at this point but I've owned GMC's in the past and they always held up very well. I would definitely recommend this to others and especially to those who are looking for usable 3rd row space.

Good looking car. Love the stereo

by from New Jersey on October 28, 2014

As it turned out I purchased a used Acadia. Car looks and runs great! Fun to drive. Thank you for your insight.

GMC Acadia Denali

by from Oceanside, California on December 2, 2013

Superior value for the features and comfort. Excellent gas milage and engine performance in town and on the interstate. All mechanical and electrical interior components are well thought out. The driver information displays and controls are easy to use and extremely helpful. Navigation, Heads-up-Display and Intellilink are all superior products for their ease of use and safety features. Quiet, spacious interior. Plenty of power with the 3.6 SIDI Variable Valve Timing Double Overhead Cam engine on unleaded regular.

Very fun to drive and rides like a high end car

by from Temple, TX on June 2, 2013

The drive is very good the interior workmanship is excellent the exterior paint is excellent I love everything about my 2013 Acadia Denali and would recommend this vehicle to everyone that loves a luxury SUV

acadia denalli

by from los angeles on November 29, 2013

Looks good drives good but has cheap feel not worth denalli upgrade price should have gone with buick enclave

Very good dealer

by from on January 25, 2014

The overall experience was great. There were no hidden tricks. The people were very honest. We recommend the salesmen Nate-great person.

GMC Sierra

by from leominster, ma on February 21, 2014

I was in the market for a new GMC Sierra. The Swanson sales person was very helpful, they had the truck I was looking for. I took a test drive with the salesman who demonstrated all the safety features and new technology in the new style Sierra's. The sales manager looked at my trade and gave me a fair trade-in value. The salesmen was thorough too make sure I got all the rebates that applied. He even found a way for me to qualify for supplier pricing and saved me even more money. I would recommend Swanson Buick GMC Truck inc. to anyone looking for a new Sierra. The salesmen and managers were kind, helpful and honest. A great place to do business!!

Nicest SUV I have owned

by from Hot Springs, MT on February 13, 2014

We bought our 2013 Acadia from Digger Heidegger at Eisinger Motors in Kalispell, Mt. We really like the roomy interior and how comfortable it is to drive. What we like the best is it handles the road like a dream on snopack and ice. So far we get about 19 mpg on the highway. I was hoping to get a little better than that but I think it might get better.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Gmc Acadia