2018 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2018 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2018 GMC Acadia

New GMC Arcadia (Denali) Owner

This vehicle has EVERYTHING and MORE.....this Arcadia is definitely a luxury vehicle. We purchased a used one with very low miles to obtain all of the upgrades. I purchased a 2018 with 40k miles, like NEW! I have two children but love the 3rd row for friends and family. Drives smooth and seats fit like a glove.

4.2

Truck person being converted

I think the Danali is very elegant for being such a reasonable price. I test drove a used 2015 and with 119,000 miles it didn't skip a beat love the heads up display feature, helps for those of us who cant tell how fast we are going;) dislike center counsel seems kind of small and useless, just a armrest. Also i'm not sure If the newer models have changed much but bucket seats need better drink holders putting your drink in the door(small and shallow hole at that ), is a disaster waiting to happen especially with kids in and out slamming a door with a fountain drink or something other than a caped liquid is going to cause a major mess inside. if it gets shook out when the door slams shut. should be on the floor in back of center consol. Also maybe mirrors a touch larger but again being used to a truck, if it didn't have the safety features of blind spot alerts it would be a added effort of making sure its clear with a small mirror. Love the comfort the leg room i had a friend along that's 6'3 and he was very impressed how he could completely stretch is legs straight out and still left plenty of room for someone behind him. love the moon roof addition sure its nice at night. OVER ALL GREAT SUV!

Very please with Acadia Denali

The Acadia Denali has proved to be an excellent vehicle, and it has met or exceeded my expectation. Performance is strong, plenty of reserve power and acceleration. Good gas mileage, especially on freeway, extended driving: 25-plus highway; 21+/- around town. Driver assitance/safety technology has been eye opening, especially the adaptive cruise control. I have quibbles about interior design. Needs a bottle holder in the doors. The electronic entertainment-nav system isn't as intuitive as one would like and has some quirks, but not a big complaint. Overall I'm very satisfied with the Acadia. Would buy it again.

Love at first drive!

The first time I sat behind the wheel I knew this was the car for me. As I test drove the Acadia I realized it was a match made in heaven. I loved it and everything about it. It has all the safety features you could ask for so I feel completely safe inside. Handling is a dream and the pick up is outstanding. No more trouble get into traffic on the highway! That’s huge!

The vehichle I didn't know I was looking for

It is not what I thought I was looking for, but it is meeting my needs. The center console is not my favorite. I am loving everything else about it. Remote start, cargo space, color, and features are great. Easy to get comfortable in, and the ride is very smooth. Waiting to see how it handles in the snow.

Great Vehicle

Really nice and reliable vehicle. I love it's performance and handling. I love all the safety features. The only thing I'm not thrilled about is the interior design. I'm not a huge fan of the wood grain trim and I wish one of the cup holders was a little bigger.... Otherwise I love everything else.

3.0

Not reliable

This car has broken twice with under 36,000 miles on it. GMC parts are always backordered for weeks. I currently can’t drive my car safely and am waiting weeks on the part. Will not ever buy GMC again.

Stylish & Smooth Drive

This SUV has been my favorite vehicle I’ve ever drove. Super stylish and maneuvers so well, but still a very smooth drive. Comfortably fits all 3 of my babies who are all in car seats. I only wish the cargo room was a slight bit larger!

Perfect mid size SUV for where we are in life!

My 2007 GMC Yukon was totaled recently. My husband and I discussed what our needs in a vehicle are now that the kids are old. The GMC Acadia meets those needs perfectly! It's sporty looking! The V6 is quick! the multiple USB ports are placed strategically throughout the car! Plenty of leg room for my 6'2" husband! And the comfort of the ride is wonderful! GMC gets a perfect 10 for making this midsize SUV Acadia!

2.1

Worst car I've ever owned!!!!!!!

This car has been in the shop more than it's been in my driveway. First it was something messed up with the touch screen, 2 times we've had the "SHIFT TO PARK" problem and had it serviced both times, again last night for the 3rd time it did that. The heat cover over the muffler didn't have a screw one in it, at 10,000 miles GMC had to tow it out of my driveway and put a new battery in it. Will definitely be looking into trading/selling this vehicle in the near future.