2018 Gmc Acadia

All Reviews

by from Largo, FL on February 8, 2018

I haven’t had a better ride since my Cadillac. Roomy for the whole family and handles like a much smaller vehicle. Standard features are top of the line and is very pleasurable to drive. Found my new love!

by from Tampa FL on February 14, 2018

Just got my new Acadia and love it. Great ride and plenty of room for passengers. Only down side I would say if I had too is when all 3 rows are up very little space in the cargo area. So lucky I only need to worry about when picking up the whole family. With 5 people traveling I have to get creative where I put the suitcases. But once they are here it’s easy to travel around with everyone getting in and out.

by from California on February 3, 2018

After extensive research and test drives of all priced Crossovers, this fully loaded, New 2017 AWD Arcadia Denali has it all over all the others ( including 2018s) and in many cases, it's half, or less than half, the price. Luxurious Soft Leather interior and comfort. In my opinion, the best looking Crossover on the road today. All the newest technology and then some. If there were a Sixth Star rating, it would have my vote..

by from Baton Rouge, La on February 10, 2018

This vehicle has met my expectation. I use to only buy high end SUV’s (Mercedes and BMW’s). I test drived an Acadia and was so very amazed! I am truly satisfied with my new Acadia Denali.

by on January 7, 2018

We were looking a either a Honda Pilot Elite or the Acadia Denali. We test drove the Denali, and knew it was the vehicle for us. Great car, great dealership!

by from massapequa PArk on February 8, 2018

I love it Perfect for my family of 6 I use it to commute daily but it also serves as a wonderful family vehicle

by from PAINESVILLE on March 4, 2018

Love my GMC. It's very convenient with the electric rear hatch. The 3rd row seats drop down for more storage. And the keyless entry is great

by from Baton Rouge, LA on November 22, 2017

This vehicle is the perfect fit for a comfortable, reliable, feature filled mid sized SUV that provides everything wanted in other comparable vehicles. My family looked at five different comparable makes and models and made the decision to go with the GMC Acadia Denali SUV because it gave all that you desired without having to give up any options at the average price of all other comparable vehicles. Try it out, you will not find a nicer more comfortable vehicle that is as tech filled as it is luxurious and fun to drive.

by on February 6, 2018

We've owned several new vehicles and must say that the 2018 Acadia Denali AWD sits at the top in comfort, design, handling and appearance of any vehicle that we have previously owned. Vehicle incorporates many up-to-date safety features. Everything about this car is user friendly with no complaints at this time. Vehicle has more then ample interior space (seats 7). Driving visibility is good for this type vehicle (I'm 5'7" and wife 5'4"). Handling on snow and ice is outstanding (given that you know how to drive in this type of weather). Vehicle has a driver mode knob located on center console that lets you select AWD, in addition to other selective modes (outstanding). Gas mileage to date has averaged 20.2 mpg; vehicle has great acceleration (we're in our late 60s) providing a great hide. Reliability is to early to comment about in that we've only driven vehicle approximately 700 miles. To date, we are extremely happy. However, vehicle is pricey. This vehicle replaced a 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD. The Highlander had several design flaws to our liking; the information screen was reflective and at an angle that was near blinding many times, blinding to the point that navigation couldn't be seen or any thing else via screen; the rear hatch was extremely slow in operation; many dash switches (lower left of steering wheel) hard to see and manipulate when driving; locking gas cap lid actuation was a pain to get to for operation; not a lover of a separate lever to operate cruise control. Got lost in operation of steering wheel mounted switches for all activities, never could get use to there operation/location. That said, the Highlander (like the Acadia) drove and handled like a dream.

by from miami , florida on January 8, 2018

the redesigned profile is really eye-catching. Workmanship is legendary GM quality. It is a pleasure to drive. The vehicle is smooth and quiet. Visability is quite good and the back-up camera is very effective. The third row seating was a big selling point for me. I find the leather seats preferable over the cloth seats, although the cloth seats are of good quality. The AC and heating system performed excellently and quietly, allowing the radio to be enjoyed. This is one great SUV.