2019 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2019 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2019 GMC Acadia

Love the Ride

Great Vehicle for new family. Rides smooth & comfortable seats. Very roomy in the car as a whole. Plenty of storage Space for groceries & the daily stuff like baby accessories strollers. Bags etc.

Quiet, comfortable, pleasure to drive.

Fuel efficient, Very stylish. Plenty of creature comforts. Great family vehicle. Grandkids love the WIFI connection .Nothing bad can be said of the performance ,quality, comfort of this vehicle.

Best in class

Some "professional" writers dislike the Acadia for it's smaller dimensions for a 3 row SUV, but I find it a plus for what I wanted. I've had a mid 90's Chevy Blazer, 99 Dodge Durango, 03 Hyundai Santa Fe, 07 Chevy Tahoe and a 13 Cadillac SRX. With it's shorter overhang and 112" wheel base this 3 row SUV is easy to drive in town and Forestry Service roads on BLM and National forest roads. Large enough to to SUV RVing. Everything lays total flat so I can sleep in the back(had to cut some plywood for the gap between the 2nd row captain chairs). 81" length inside with drivers seat back to fit my 6'1" frame. When wife comes along car camping need to use the Yakima Skybox 16 Carbonite(post 5/2020 manufacturing date, redesign to fit). Not hardcore, 2-3 days out, then hotel. Also my SLT-1 with 3.6l (optional) and towing package (optional) has more towing capacity than anything this size, 4,000 lbs, at a better price point.

Great SUV

The 2019 Acadia Denali is easy to drive and has all of the “extras” to make it enjoyable. Smooth ride and so comfortable. My family loves it!

Love this car. Plenty of room, easy to park

Looking forward to my next Acadia. After buying this one, I don’t think I’ll ever buy another make or model. Easy and pleasurable to drive and ride. Great car!

I’m the owner and it is a good Vehicle.

It’s a great vehicle not the best one I owned but I do enjoy it , and would recommend this vehicle to others.and hood on gas

Reliable, affordable, comfortable, great space

My husband is 6'8". I needed an SUV he could fit in while still having back seat legroom for our kids. I didn't want to spend 50K+ on a V8, and this was one of the few V6s that could offer all I needed. I am more than pleased. My only complaint is how wide the frame is around the windshield as it leaves quite the blind spot for the driver to your immediate left.

Great Acadia

Love it. Got a great deal on it. It’s the second Acadia I’ve owned. Only complaint is it’s smaller than the ‘15 but still functional

Best driving and riding vehicle we've ever owned.

This SUV meets all of our expectations. It has everything we wanted and more. The exterior color is beautiful and the inside feels like luxury. Going over bumps or bad places in the road feels like your on a pillow. Nice and smooth.

Loving it so far

This is my second GMC vehicle that I’ve owned. My first GMC pick up I bought new in 2000 and got a great 20 years out of. That’s why I bought another GMC I figured if I get 20 years out of the Acadia I’ll be way ahead of the game. I’ve owned the Acadia less than 2 weeks and I love it so far. There’s only one thing that I say could be improved upon and that’s the A/C. It just doesn’t get as cold as my old GMC pick up. I’m going to have the attic blast installed into the A/C compressor and see how much that helps. Other than that it has the V6 with plenty of power and fuel mileage is pretty good too. It’s a comfy ride for sure, love the body style and the metallic blue is beautiful.