Skip to main content

Explore the 2019 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2019 GMC Acadia
1.0

Terrible Buy

Thought this 2019 GMC Acadia Denali would be a great car but I was wrong. Too small and not enough storage for drinks or items. A terrible shift to park issue that GMC won’t do anything about and fix is about $600. Very disappointing vehicle.

Is it a recall??

2019 GMC Acadia v6. At 51711,miles.now needs a new thermostat the dealer charging $960.00 to replace it no warranty why now, is it a recall on that ,dealer said 3 weeks is what it takes..

Truly love this vehicle

Mr Shane Shavers at the Trussville location was the best, I truly love this vehicle. My salesmen was great he really listened to my family's needs and got us the best vehicle for us. Big thank you for all your help

Love the Ride

Great Vehicle for new family. Rides smooth & comfortable seats. Very roomy in the car as a whole. Plenty of storage Space for groceries & the daily stuff like baby accessories strollers. Bags etc.

Quiet, comfortable, pleasure to drive.

Fuel efficient, Very stylish. Plenty of creature comforts. Great family vehicle. Grandkids love the WIFI connection .Nothing bad can be said of the performance ,quality, comfort of this vehicle.

Best in class

Some "professional" writers dislike the Acadia for it's smaller dimensions for a 3 row SUV, but I find it a plus for what I wanted. I've had a mid 90's Chevy Blazer, 99 Dodge Durango, 03 Hyundai Santa Fe, 07 Chevy Tahoe and a 13 Cadillac SRX. With it's shorter overhang and 112" wheel base this 3 row SUV is easy to drive in town and Forestry Service roads on BLM and National forest roads. Large enough to to SUV RVing. Everything lays total flat so I can sleep in the back(had to cut some plywood for the gap between the 2nd row captain chairs). 81" length inside with drivers seat back to fit my 6'1" frame. When wife comes along car camping need to use the Yakima Skybox 16 Carbonite(post 5/2020 manufacturing date, redesign to fit). Not hardcore, 2-3 days out, then hotel. Also my SLT-1 with 3.6l (optional) and towing package (optional) has more towing capacity than anything this size, 4,000 lbs, at a better price point.

Great SUV

The 2019 Acadia Denali is easy to drive and has all of the “extras” to make it enjoyable. Smooth ride and so comfortable. My family loves it!

Love this car. Plenty of room, easy to park

Looking forward to my next Acadia. After buying this one, I don’t think I’ll ever buy another make or model. Easy and pleasurable to drive and ride. Great car!

I’m the owner and it is a good Vehicle.

It’s a great vehicle not the best one I owned but I do enjoy it , and would recommend this vehicle to others.and hood on gas

Reliable, affordable, comfortable, great space

My husband is 6'8". I needed an SUV he could fit in while still having back seat legroom for our kids. I didn't want to spend 50K+ on a V8, and this was one of the few V6s that could offer all I needed. I am more than pleased. My only complaint is how wide the frame is around the windshield as it leaves quite the blind spot for the driver to your immediate left.