1992 Gmc Sierra 1500

Gmc 1500

by from sac,ca on May 20, 2006

The first time i bought my Gmc i really fell in love with it . I been looking for the past 4 years for one I lost my truck in a auto crash. due to a elderly lady due to the fact that she ran into the front of my truck and she totaled it.

GMC SIERRA 4X4 PICK UP

by from CONNECTICUT on November 19, 2008

I HAVE OWNED FORDS AND GM. THE FORDS ARE WORTHLESS AFTER A FEW YEARS. A GMC OR CHEVY WITH THE 5.7 GM V8 IS A TRUCK THAT HOLDS IT'S VALUE AND DOES THE JOB BETTER. I LOVE MY GMC 4X4 SIERRA 1500 PICK UP

Best early 90s truck I've owned

by from Oklahoma on June 30, 2017

Dashboard is fragile and cracks easily. Never broken down on me yet. If something goes wrong it was easy to fix with the layout of the engine. Hard to scratch the paint off and hard to put dents in. Most of the truck is still stock and runs great!

Our Expert Review: 1992 Gmc Sierra 1500