2015 Sierra 1500

2015 GMC Sierra 1500

2015 GMC Sierra 1500

Have You Driven the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500?

we recently traded our old GMC SLT

by Long time GMC owner from Lithia Springs Ga on Fri Jan 01 2016

for a 2016 SLT the upgrades and new tech in it is very impressive, its quite ride, the heated and cooled bucket seats sit like Lazy boy recliners the 5.3 in the 2016 feels stronger than our older one did. we've getting better fuel mileage, I had concerns about a 8 speed transmission, but to my surprise I have yet to even feel a gear shift even in stop and go traffic. My wife and I both use the infotainment system, no more fumbling around with our I phone maps, the many choices the radio offers is great My one "disappointment" is a one disc CD player instead of a multi-disc player, the upside is the Bose sound system, clear it's almost like being at a concert. The GMC SLT is indeed the Cadillac of trucks!

Right truck for me

by James Paul Christopher Jones from NE Ohio on Wed Aug 26 2015

Test drove new Ford F150 and liked how it felt but the interior was too cluttered for me. Liked the layout of the GMC much better. The truck is packed with features at the SLT level and presented in an appealing manner IMO. Test drove a Tundra and liked the spirited gas pedal better than the GMC. My knock on the Tundra was the interior design seemed piece-meal and while driving noticed too much exhaust noise for my taste. Maybe a few years ago I would have chosen the noise. But today, I have a very quiet Sierra - would not go as far to say it is luxury quiet, but it is darn quiet. My SLT is Z71. Ride quality is great on and off road and have averaged 20mpg overall with mixed driving in NE Ohio hills. Really happy with the truck - seems and feels like quality through and through. Nice work on this one GM.

Great truck

by Kwillia66 from Arlington, Texas on Sat May 19 2018

Great truck plenty leg room, good comfort. Purchased from Freedom Chevorlet in Duncanville, Texas. Puchased in April 2015, it's now May 2018 and the A C condensor is gone out or has a leak with 64,000 miles conveniently 3 years after the manufacturer warranty has expired. As a loyal GMC customer didn't expect a new truck to have AC problems especially when you're not using it all the the time. Why no recalls???? Very dissatisfied. That's was purpose of purchasing a new vehicle so you dont worry about problems. Will check with the BBB.

Does not recommend this car!!

Awesome Truck!

by Sierra lover from Chandler, Az on Mon Apr 06 2015

Beautiful styling, luxurious interior, very smooth and quiet ride, loaded with features, lots of storage with three glove boxes, lots of door panel storage, large storage console in front seat, good economy, lots of power, spacious cab with lots of back seat space. There is absolutely nothing that I don't like about it.

Best Truck On The Road

by GMC fan! from Jasper, AR on Thu Nov 05 2015

If you are looking for a truck that will be your out in the town ride and what you take to the woods this is the truck for you. Best truck on the road from interstate to red dirt roads!

Sierra 1500 All Terrain Luxury

by mrgoodwords from California on Thu Jun 04 2015

I was looking for a truck that was both capable of charging through the snow, rumbling down a dirt road or taking a classy lady on a nice date and feeling at ease. This truck blends power, style and luxury into one. The cabin is quieter than my audi and the ride is smooth as can be. I'm really impressed with the infotainment and the new layout of the climate controls. Highly recommend this truck

Awesome Truck

by denali from Yarmouth Ma on Mon Oct 26 2015

I was looking at trucks Prime Buick GMC had a fully loaded one with the new 6.2 motor, Kate Olsen was terrific. Responsive to my calls to make sure the truck was what I thought it was. Sent me pictures of the things I asked to see to make sure it was what I wanted. Not the bate and switch that a few dealers did the past week. Late did not play the game going back and forth to the black hole where they say whats up today them come back with a chunk out of the bone and say this is the best we can do. We made the deal then she had me get with Tim Fallows the GM to go over the deal .It was a very pleasant to deal with them,

Cool truck

by J R from Frfedericksbuurg VA on Sun Sep 27 2015

I have the Sierra double cab and it allows for 6 comfortably . Plenty of power. The tail gate lowers hands free and is light weight when lifting especially with hands full. I miss the power seats, other then that it comes very well equipped.

Man = Truck

by Quick Silver from Las Cruces, NM on Mon May 11 2015

I recently purchased a 2015 GMC Sierra SLE. I feel very confident in my choice to purchase this vehicle thus far. The exterior & interior are equally nice. All of the features are amazing and unlike any vehicle I have owned before. All of them I use daily, from the WIFI for my kids to the reverse camera for precise parking. The truck has exceeded my expectations in every way. The crew cab comes in handy when I need to utilize the extra space. GMC is the way to go! #GMCroyalty

Great truck. Comfortable and Functional

by boardere3304 from Michigan on Mon Apr 09 2018

Met all of my needs. I had the crew cab which had plenty of room in the back seat for adults. The box was plenty big for my hauling needs. The towing capacity towed my 22' wakeboat with ease. Rode like a Cadillac and had many of the luxuries to go with it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500

While Chevy and Ford trucks are ubiquitous at any regional rodeo, General Motors' GMC lineup better recalls Rodeo Drive.

With its confident stance, big-rig persona and a somewhat pretentious aura inside and out, the 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 perfectly accommodates today's movers and shakers, with capable moves … and virtually no shaking.

Still fresh from its 2014 redesign, the Sierra's changes for 2015 are relatively modest: Trucks equipped with the optional 6.2-liter V-8 now get an eight-speed automatic in place of the previous six-speed, which bumps efficiency while maintaining capability. And as you'd guess, beyond the hardware is software, including features such as text/messaging alerts, Siri... Read More